Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 24 December 2012

My Five Favourite Christmas Cards

 Good afternoon.

I'm back again today so I can join in the fun with the lovely Debby and share my Five Favourite Christmas Cards for 2012.

 

So in no particular order:
(Click on the images to go to the original posts for full details)

 This one was made using my favourite DP's for this year and I love the sparkle on her wings.

 One of my all time favorite LOTV images.

 My favourite product and technique for this year - Frantage Encrusted Jewels and such a cute image.

 My favourite DP's again and Kraft card and another cute image.

I just love the frosty feel to this one and another love this year my Viva Decor Pearl pen.

It was so hard to pick just  - but it was great looking back and remembering some I had forgotten I had made :o)

Hope you like them too.

Wishing you all a
Very Merry Christmas
See you in the New Year.
TTFN

18 comments:

simplystylishstamping said...

Great selection of cards.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas

Ali x

Sue - bearhouse said...

A wonderful selection of cards Debs, I love the images, colours and detailing you have added.

I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year

Hugs Sue

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous Debs....and wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas too Hun...:-)

Big hugs VIcky xx

Juls said...

such a fab collection, I can see why they are your fav's!! Hugs Juls

Debbie said...

What a fab five you've selected Debs.Gorgeous makes and so different.Have a super Christmas dearie.Hugs Debbie x

coops said...

fabulous selection of cards debs.all so stunning.
Wishing you a really Happy Christmas and thanks so much for all your comments on my blog this year :D

xx coops xx

Pami said...

Beautiful collection of cards Debs! Not sure which is my favourite! I love all of the images!! I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas Eve!
Love
Pami x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debs, ooh these are gorgeous, a real treat for the eyes :)
I would just like to wish you and your family a very Happy christmas and wonderful 2013, Big Hugs, Teresa x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful selection Debs...wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year 2013..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous little cards.. love the penguin!
Merry Christmas to you and yours
Lisa

Gibmiss said...

Hi Deblove your zfaves...
Happy Christmas
Hugs Sylvi xxxx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Great choice of Christmas cards .. .. but then all of your cards are so you couldn't choose wrong one.

The last one is my favourite.

Have a lovely Christmas and enjoy the special magical time you will be spending with your gorgeous Grandchildren.

Love Jules xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I love them all, They are brilliant, Love Hazelxo

Whisper said...

What a gorgeous collection hun and a very Happy Christmas to you too, Luv Sam x

She said...

Gorgeous cards. S x

Tonya said...

Beautiful selection. I can see why they are your favorites.

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas cards Debs.
Thanks you for joining My favourite Five Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

Janice said...

Such a lovely Top 5 Debs. Hope you had a good Christmas - the post above tends to imply you did! Jx