Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 18 December 2012

My Favourite Poinseitta

Good morning.
It's an early start for me today - John was away last night so I didn't sleep too well :o(

Think I should make best use of the few 'extra' hours I have before I take Jack to school and tackle some of the iron mountain!!!

Before I go do that though I would just like to share another quick Christmas make from last week that  should have arrived with their recipients.

This one uses my most favourite Poinsettia die this year - the Layered Poinsettia from Spellbinders




Card Ingredients:
Spellbinders: Layered Poinsettia, Classic Scallop Edgeabilities
Design Paper: Martine McKnight 'Winter Wonderland'
Satin Ribbon from stash
Sentiments: Pink Petticoat 'Traditional Christmas Sentiments'
Word Window Punch from Stampin Up
Dew Drops from stash

Challenges I would like to enter:
Card Mania - Snowflakes
Crafty Boots - Christmas
Hooked on Craft - Christmas
Make it Monday (Thanks to Lisa for picking my card as POW last week) - Anything Goes
Pretty Little Ribbon - Christmas
Joanna Sheen - With Love at Christmas
By the Cute and Girly - Red White and Blue
Cupcake Craftroom - Anything for Christmas

Thanks for visiting today and all your lovely comments - I really do appreciate you taking the time - especially during this busy time of the year.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

23 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun these are stunning,as always amazing detail just wanted to pop over to say bless your heart for all your support and to say hope you have an amazing chirstmas all my love Cheryl xxxxxx

brenda said...

Very crisp and elegant Christmas cards Debs.

Thanks so much sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

B x

Loz said...

Fantastic cards .. Saw these on MIM..Loz

downrightcrafty said...

oh Debs I can see why that die is your favourite and what a super set of card, thank you for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge
Have a great Xmas
Hugs Kate xx

coops said...

so stunning debs.i love your stylish cas design and your poinsettas are gorgeous.
finally i can now see you in my dashboard :D:D
i tried once more this morning by unfollowing you and then following again and VOILA your blog appeared for me :D

xx coops xx

Janice said...

Brilliant card Debs - I love poinsettia & that die too! Thanks for my krafty card that arrived today - lovely work too. Jx

Juls said...

very stylish cards!!! Hugs Juls

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow lovely stylish cards, thanks for sharing with us at the pretty little ribbon shop, hugs Liz xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs these look fantastic I love the Poinsettia's they always look so regal, fabulous background designs, awesome work.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW! Debs, these are stunning. I love the deep red poinsettia and the dew drops for the centres look fabulous. The backing paper is gorgeous too.
Hugs Sue

Sue - bearhouse said...

Hi Debs, it's me again.
I still hadn't been getting your cards on my dashboard so I did the same as Nic (coops) - I unfollowed and then followed again - Yippee it worked. So now I won't miss any of your fab creations.
hugs Sue

Wishcraft said...

Oh they're gorgeous Debs, super stylish cards! Thanks so much for my card hun :o) I finally posted mine today (hangs head in shame...)! Hugs, Lisa x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Brilliant cards, I love your poinsettia, gorgeous.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.


Dionne

Susan Flynn said...

A fabulous design Debs and the poinsettia looks stunning! xx

Annie said...

that is a gorgeous die and I love the mix of red, white and blue - my favourite Christmas combo for this year!
hugs, annie x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous elegant cards Debs...beautiful.

Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I just popped in fro MIM, Debs, to comment on these delightfully pretty makes. I love your design with those lovely Poinsettias. Super pretty! Hugs, Lesley

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Love your design! Perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly’s Red, White & Blue challenge and good luck!

Tammy, BTC&G DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join and thank you if you already have ☺

Claire said...

These are stunning, I love the poinsettia and a fabulous design too. Hugs, Claire x

Michaela said...

Hi Debbie
I saw you on MIM and came to take a closer look. Your cards are just beautiful and very elegant. Love everything about them.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all your loved ones.
Michaela xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Hello Debs, just popping back for another look at your gorgeous cards and to say thank you for taking part in the Card Mania Challenge
I hope you have a good evening
Hugs Sue

Geraldine said...

Very elegant cards. Thank you for entering BTC&G's Red/white/Blue challenge and have a Happy |New Year.
Geraldine

Brigitte said...

WOW, it is a magnificent poinsettia!!!! Simple, elegant... perfect!!! I love it! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte