Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 24 December 2012

Last Few Christmas Makes


Good morning. 
Hello and a great big welcome to my latest new followers - so good to see you  - hope you like what you see and stay a while :o)
Whooop whooppp just 1 more sleep to go - I'm super excited!!!
I'm so looking forward to spending some lovely time with my Sons & their partners and my Grandchildren, my MiL and of course my wonderful husband - without whom there would be no point to anything.

So today I have the last of my Christmas makes from a week or so ago to share with you - I know that they have all been received so that's a relief!!!

The first one was a quick make using my favourite Frantage and Kraft Card


All products from Craftwork Cards 'Krafty Christmas Goody Bag' (except for the Frantage if course!!!)

Challenges I would like to enter this card into:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes 
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
2 Sisters - Krafty Christmas
Card Crafter's Circle - It's Christmas!
Papertake Weekly - Pick of the Year (Get Krafty)

My next card was for the latest new addition to our family 
(who arrived in August so this will be her 1st Christmas) - my Great Niece Jasmine


Card Ingredients:
Image: Pink Petticoat 'Sweet Cheeks'
Colouring Medium: Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Spellbinders: Floral Ovals and Floral Doily Accents 
Glamour Dust
Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Raspberry Coulis Colour Collection'
Viva Decor Pearl Pen

 Challenges I would like to enter this card into:
Aud Sentiments - Anything With a Sentiment
Hanna and Friends - Christmas
In the Pink - Pink and Pearlie

So that is the last of my Christmas makes to share with you for this year.

Other than a scheduled post or two I may not be around much until next week so I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a 
Very Merry Christmas
Thank you all so much for your continued support and encouragement throughout 2012.
I have made some truly fabulous friends and I appreciate you all.

Take care and try to find some time to relax :o)
TTFN

11 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

Your cards are gorgeous Debs.
I wish you a Merry Christmas full of love and laughter and A Happy New Year
Hugs Sue

Christine L said...

Hi Debs

Both are your cards are really stunning... I have a real weakness for Frantage and that bird is FABULOUS!!

The card you've entered into our challenge tho is equally as gorgeous... I love that floral oval which I use a lot.. and that image is fab... I was looking for a first Christmas one to send a little while back and wish I'd have known about this one!

Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink... hope to see you hear again soon!

Hugs and Happy Christmas!
Christine x

Whisper said...

Oh what sweeties, both of them and i would just like to wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas and thanks for all the wonderful comments you have left me this year, Luv Sam x

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the sparkly bird on the first one!! Hugs Juls

coops said...

these are gorgeous debs.stunning designs.
Wishing you a really Happy Christmas and thanks so much for all your comments on my blog this year :D

xx coops xx

Abigail Stoops said...

What a pretty card! I love the little birdie on the front! Thanks for entering the challenge at Eclectic Ellapu!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Debs - what a beautiful card for Baby's first Christmas, and lots of glorious Pink!
Thank you for joining us at ITP - hope we will see you again next year!

Wishing you and yours a very happy Christmas, and a joyous 2013.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

craftyeyes said...

cute card thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy xx

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful! Love the bird and design. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Kiki said...

Your cards are fantastic! Love the baby card most. It's soooo cute!

Thanks so much for joining us at Hanna & Friends.

Hugs, Kiki

Berni Cuttino said...

So adorable in pink. Fabulous and so cute, the image is simply magnificent. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Eclectic. We look forward to seeing you again. Happy Holidays
Hugs
Berni,DT
eclecticellapu.