Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 13 December 2012

It's A Cracker at MAWTT

 Good morning.
Who is stealing the time?? I can hardly believe we are nearly at the end of this week!!! Yesterday I started on the mammoth task of wrapping and labeling all the pressies - it really is beginning to look a look like Christmas :o)
Of course now that my squidgilicious Oliver and scrummilicious Lola Arizona are getting a little bit older and more aware I have to re-find all the secret hiding places I used to use when Jack was still a 'believer' lol!!!

Today I'm here to share my DT project for

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES

and this time our lovely Judith has picked the theme

CHRISTMAS CRACKERS

So we would like to see your funny Christmas cards/projects please.

We have a fab prize from our sponsors

Sir Stampalot



WOW wish I could enter myself lol!!!

Anyways here's what I did:



 This will be Jack's card this year - hope he likes it!!!

Card Ingredients:
Image: Whimsie Doodles 'Christmas Undies'
Design Papers: My Mind's Eye 'Colourful Christmas'
Snowflakes: Spellbinders and Martha Stewart
Stars: Hobbyhouse
Ribbon and Pom Pom Trim: The Ribbon Girls

Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafty Creations - Wise Words
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Celebrate the Occasion - Christmas
Crafty Sentiments - Snowflakes
Creative Craft - Humorous
LEJ Designs - Sentimental
Tip Top Tuesday - Christmas
Cupcake Craft - Merry Christmas

Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate your support.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

24 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, just love the sentiment & undies! lol!!
Hugs Shell xx

Adrian said...

2 stinkin' cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is fabulous Debs, certainly made me smile!!
That's a great challenge theme for this time of year.

hugs Sue

Cumbrianlass said...

This is a fabulous fun card, and a very witty sentiment
Thanks for joining in the lejdesign Challenge
Janet

Sue said...

Aww this is fab Debs… it really made me smile… I can actually remember the first year when everyone started buying me more 'grown up' pressies… I was gutted… underwear, brush and mirror set!! and NO Rupert Annual… NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Hope you have a lovely day!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah I love it, In our house its brussel sprouts you get if you dont believe!!! Mind you no loss there as Jake loves sprouts!! Good luck with the wrapping, Ive almost finished mine !!!Hurray!!! Love Hazelxo

Vicky said...

Fabulous card sweetie love the sentiment. I havnt even started my wrapping yet......I'm hoping to get it all done next week.....eeeekkkk.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Wishcraft said...

Love this Debs :o) Such a fun design, love the sentiment and fab papers. Hope you have a lovely evening hun! Hugs, Lisa x

Janice said...

Kinda sad but kinda true...bring back Santa! Love the card Debs, Jx

Lisa Jane said...

Fab card ... love the undercrackers!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments .. and as for Christmas .. its one day in the year ... it will happen whether i am ready or not .. so no point in getting stressed lol.
. Not particularly looking forward to it .. it already been spoilt before it has happened .. just have to get through the day .
Glad you are all sorted and am sure you will have a great day
Lisa x

Danni said...

Great card! Love the sentiment!! Fun!

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Debs...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love your fantastic card brilliant sentiment and love the pants thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs
Carol DT x

Judith said...

Ha ha - great idea Debs - we see a lot of pants card - but this is a real one lol - great job! Hugs Judith x:)

Mian said...

Such a fabulous and fun Christmas card! Love the sentiment and the layout and embellies are great!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Crafty Sentiments.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Crafty Sentiments Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

mixamatoasties said...

Fabulous! That just made me laugh. A lot!

Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.

Susan

PS still believe so no undies for me!

Kim. said...

Love this card, the sentiment and undies look great and yet so so true lol.
Kim xXx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Debs, love the sentiment...I believe, I believe,
Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs..

Luv CHRISSYxx

sari said...

This is such an adorable and beautiful christmas card! Love the details! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

Anna Jasiolek said...

Hahaha, this card made my day! Tell it to my BF! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
Anna xxx

Esther said...

Hilarious!!! Love it!
Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!

Dilsaver Designs said...

Love the sentiment, such a fun card! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Christmas (must use a punch)" challenge :)

Tonya said...

Haha! What a cute card. Thanks so much for joining us at CTO this week!

BugBites said...

love this. Very cute. Thanks for sharing with us at CTO