Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 10 December 2012

Cute Christmas at Cutie Pie

Good morning.
Thanks for all the get well wishes for my scrummilicious Lola Arizona - she has been so poorly all weekend and attached herself to me like limpet!!! Unfortunately it looks like she may have passed on whatever she had to Jack as he too was sick last night :o(
Luckily I had a good play last week and got ahead with all my DT makes for December as this week is my mega DT week - I have a DT post to share with you every day - hope you don't get bored of seeing me :o)

So to start the week off I would like to share my DT project for

THE CUTIE PIES

and this challenge will run until 6 January 2013

with the theme

CUTE CHRISTMAS

Our sponsor this time is

Here's what I did:



Card Ingredients:
Image: Sugar Nellie 'Warm Winter Wishes' 
Colouring Medium: Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Colour Collection Cafe Creme'
Ribbed Kraft Card from QVC
Sentiment: LOTV
Martha Stewart Snowflake Corner Punch
Tonic Studios Mini Snowflake Punch
Adhesive Pearls from stash
Star Dust Stickles

Challenges I would like to enter:
Sugar Bowl - Sketch optional 'A Winter's Tale'
2 Sisters - Snowflakes
My Time to Craft - Non-Traditional Christmas Colours
One Stop Craft - Christmas Friends
Totally Gorjuss - Oh No Snow
Crafts 4 Eternity - Christmas Wishes
Fussy and Fancy - I Love Christmas
Stampin for the Weekend - Let it Snow
C.R.A.F.T - Christmas
Divas by Design - Snow

Thanks for popping by today.
I really appreciate your visit.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

19 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card and love the sweet penquins.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, ohh this is just gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh this is so sweet, just love it hun!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Loopylou. said...

awwww thats so cute debs and I love those papers.
Poor Lola arizona and Jack. Mo had the sicky bug and he was so poorly bless him.
Huge hugs Lou xx

catherine said...

This is stunning Debs and love the image and the sparkle. Hope everyone is feeling better now
x catherine

susiestacey said...

Hi Debs aww how sweet are these little birdies. x Susan x

susiestacey said...

Hi Debs aww how sweet are these little birdies. x Susan x

Sue - bearhouse said...

Awww I love that sweet image and the papers and embellishments are gorgeous.
Don't worry, I could never get bored of seeing your creations!

I hope you manage to avoid catching that nasty bug and the your family are all feeling better soon

Hugs Sue

Sue said...

Aww no Debs! I'm so sorry that Jack is ill also now… I hope they are both feeling better very soon…
your card is so sweet! I love the cute image and the colour combo is fab…. it works really well with those gorgeous snowflakes and gold pearls… it's a stunning card hun!
Take Care
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Susan Flynn said...

A really gorgeous card Debs and of course we won't get sick of seeing your lovely creations every day! X

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is one adorable card Debs, love the super cute image and gorgeous design. Aww! poor Jack & Lola Arizona, sorry to hear they are both poorly hun.

Donna x

Lozzapops said...

Awww love that image and the monochrome look! Thanks for joining us at Divas and good luck! Laura x

Wishcraft said...

So lovely Debs, love this image and fab papers. Hope everyone's feeling better soon hun! Hugs, Lisa x

Vicky said...

super gorgeous sweetie love the cute image.

lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

paper fun said...

Your image is certainly cute. I love your monochromatic penguins.

Thanks for for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Mari

Whisper said...

Simply adorable, i hope your son and hubby feel better soon, Luv Sam x

craftyeyes said...

beautiful card lovely image thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

michele said...

Thank-you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at the Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe challenge! :)

Guylaine said...

very cute abd image is so sweet! Love the colors, it is so tender!
thanks for playing with us at Craft4Eternity with our Bling-Tastik challenge!