Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Christmas at Stampavie and More

Good morning. Brrrrrr it's turned sooooooo cold here overnight - think I might need to turn the heating up a notch or two!!!
The good news is that all the poorlies are now back to full health and have gone to work and school today so I have the house to myself to do as I please lol!!!!

So today's share is my DT project for


and this time the theme is soooooo simples

CHRISTMAS

Here's what I did:


And here's a close up of the individual colours:






Not sure which of the colours I like best - possibly the first two but then maybe the last one - or could it be the red ones???!!!???
I love love love the image though :o)
This is our last challenge for 2012 and will run for 3 weeks until 02 Jan 2013.

Card Ingredients:
Image: Indigo Blu ' Merry Christmas Deer'
Stamped with various inks - mainly Distress Inks and Adirondack
Design Papers - Kaisercraft Freebie from magazine
Blue DP's - Martine McKnight 'Winter Wonderland' - link not working sorry :o(
My most favourite Memory Box Die 'Corner Bow'
Adhesive Pearls from stash
Diamond Stickles

Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafty Boots - Christmas
Cupcake Craft - Merry Christmas
Hooked on Craft - Christmas
Lollipop Crafts - Happy Holidays
 Love to Create - Anything Goes
Paper Playtime - Christmas Colours
Songbird - Merry Christmas Everybody
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes
Joanna Sheen - With Love at Christmas
No Matter Which - Christmas

Thanks for your visit today.
As always it's really great to know you've been.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

20 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

what a selection and all colours are equally beautiful, thank you for sharing it with us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great set of cards. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Merry Christmas.

Dionne

Sue said...

Ooh it's cold here too! glad I don't have to go out today! Aww I'm so glad to hear that everyone is well again Debs! hope you all stay fit now for Christmas!
Wow! your cards are gorgeous! it's a fab stamp… so beautiful that you don't need too many embellies and the bow corner and pearls are just perfect!
Now I'm trying to pick a favourite but keep changing my mind… love the dark blue one but also love the red yellow one above… and the brown one….and the green one… and the red one... LOL !! I just love them all…they are stunning!!
Hope you have a lovely day hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx

cotnob said...

What a lovely selection of cards Debs, I love all of the different combinations.
I'm glad your family have all recovered.
It's freezing here as well - my Mum always says the cold kills the germs, so let's hope so!
Pauline
x

marion said...

These are so pretty, thanx for joining us at NMWC and good luck, hugs, Marion

Vicky said...

These are all fabulous sweetie love the deer image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Whisper said...

What a fabby selection of cards and am loving the image you've used too - did an Indigo Blue class at The Glitter Pot the other week, but we didn't use this one.
Papers are fabby and even better when you get them free with a magazine. Note to myself i must use the Corner Bow die i bought, as on your cards it looks stunning.

Glad to hear the sickies are better, Luv Sam x

Charlotte said...

Hi, these cards are all beautiful. The design and choice of colours are fab and the image is so cute:)
Thank you for joining us at Songbird Challenge and good luck in the draw:)
Hugs Charlotte

Nonni said...

These are all really lovely!

Susan Flynn said...

Some gorgeous cards Debs can't say which is my favourite I love them all! Glad everyone has now recovered hopefully all will be well for Christmas xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow - Beautiful cards - these look AMAZING! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Lisa said...

These are gorgeous!! I love the design and all the beautiful colors you used!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Paper Playtime DT

Janice said...

You have been busy - what a lovely set of cards. Glad everyone is back to full health, Jx

Elaine said...


Thank you so much for joining us for “MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ” challenge at
The Songbird Challenge Debs , Merry Christmas from me and GOOD LUCK .
Hugs Elaine

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, these are just stunning, loving your colour choices too, huggles Pops x x x

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! These are stunning Debs. I LOVE that image so much it has to go on my wish list for next years Christmas cards.
The colours and layouts you have used are wonderful and that corner bow is one of my favourites too.

hugs Sue

NancyD said...

It's a lovely card! Thank you for joining this week for our "anything goes" challenge at Love to Create. NancyD

sari said...

These are such adorable and beautiful christmas cards! Love the details! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Gorgeous cards. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

Miss Sophie scrappar said...

Beautiful cards!!! Thank you for joining us at songbird challenge!
Big hugs Sophie