Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Yellow & Black Teddy Bo

Good afternoon. I'm back again with my 3rd post for today - I must be on a roll :o)
This time it's a non-DT card though. 
I recently had a request for a card for a young man that likes running - here's what I came up with:
 I took my initial inspiration for the colours from this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers - where the theme is Bee Happy - using the colours Yellow & Black 
 I used a fabulous Teddy Bo image 'Run Bo Run' coloured with PM's
 DP's - Studio Calico 'Classic Calico' - I overprinted the Honeycomb paper with Pink Petticoat dotty paper in Sweetcorn.
The large dots DP is from Design by Dani 'One for the Road'
Sentiment - LOTV edged with Canary PM
Bo Bunny clear adhesive alphas
Grosgrain ribbon and yellow Baker's Twine from stash

Challenges I would like to enter:
Passion for Promarkers - Bee Happy (Yellow & Black)
Sketch Saturday - Sketch #229
Teddy Bo Challenge - Anything Goes
Card Mania - Happy Birthday 
Creative Stamp Friends - Cards for Men

I had my appointment at the optician's and I do need new glasses - although still only for reading/close up work - if anything he said my distance vision has improved but I still have one eye long sighted and one eye short sighted - I always did like to be different lol!!!

Thanks for popping by again - please scroll down to see my DT card for An Oldie But Goodie 
and my GDT for Loves Rubberstamps.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

24 comments:

Sue said...

Awww it's my favourite Teddy Bo! I've not seen this image before.. it's fab! Love the scrummy papers and colour combo.. it's a perfect male card!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Bea und Doreen said...

another fabby card.
Hugs
Doreen xx

Cheryl said...

oh this is just brilliant hun great image love it hugs Cherylxxxx

Ani said...

This is lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Mania! Ani

Fluffles said...

Brilliant Debs - that image is priceless - must add it to my collection, Jx

Claire said...

Blimey woman you are on a roll today, can't keep up with you!!! Another great card, fab image and love the colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Oooh such a cutie hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Great card Debs! Love that fun image and the papers are fab too. Thanks for joining in at PFP hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Faye said...

Debs, this card made me smile. And I love, love, love your colours and papers too. X

Iva said...

Great card ,Debs!Thank you for joining us at Card Mania!Hugs:Iva

Rosietoes said...

Super card Debs. Love TB images. :) thank you for joining us on the PFP Challenge this week.

Edna x

Maritha said...

Thats so cute...=) Lovely card from you!!

Thanks for joining us at TeddyBo this time
Hugs Maritha

Stempelhexe said...

Ein niedliches Kärtchen, du hast ein tolles Motiv gewählt. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden.

LG
Ulla

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

BEAUTIFUL card very well thoughtout such a perfect card for birthdays..Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!

Nicolchen said...

A fantastic birthday card you´ve create...great colours you´ve used :0)))

Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo and good luck ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Woo said...

Gorgeous card! love this image of Bo! Thank you for playing at the Teddy Bo Challenge Woo x

gina g said...

Fabulous card hun i love the image you've used!! Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time.
Have a lovely weekend luv gina xx

Clairebears said...

Ooooo How cute does Teddy Bo look in his track suit! Its a gorgeous card and I really like that colour scheme!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo's Challenge Blog :0)
Love Clairebears x

Colette said...

Brilliant card and perfect image for the recipient. Thanks for playing along at Teddy Bo and Co. Good luck,
Colette xx

tiggertastic said...

fun and fantastic image
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

Designing for:

Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Debbie D (Padster) said...

Fabulous card - great colour combo although not one I've ever used - those papers are stunning
Hugs
Debbie xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debs, what a fun card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Milliesmarvels said...

Fab card! I love the fun image! Thank you for joining in with my Challenge week at Passion for Promarkers.
Jane
x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card.
Lovely colour combo and layout.
Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Teddy Bo.

Good luck xx