Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 1 October 2012

Use a Digi at Cutie Pie

Good morning. Hope you all had a lovely weekend and are ready for the new week ahead.
I'm officially counting down the days (well sleeps really) until I meet up with my wonderful blogging buddies Claire, Laurie, Lisa and Pami for our crafty weekend up in Yorkshire - only 4 more sleeps to go lol!!!!

So as it's Monday that means we have a fab new challenge for you over at 


and this fortnight it's nice and simple

USE A DIGI

Our sponsors this time are 
offering 1 lucky winner 3 digi images
and 
offering another lucky winner 7 digi images

Here's what I did: 
 I made this for either Jamie or Aaron to give to their Dad for his 60th birthday coming up in a couple of weeks - he loves golf and I thought this was a fab image :o)
 Image - Bugaboo 'Gus Golf' coloured with PM's and FM's
Sky created using cloud template and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
 DP's - Dovecraft Papers for Men - had this set in my stash forever!! 
I used some card candy - embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots to look like golf balls :o)
Numbers die cut using Cricut Expression with George and Basic Shapes cartridge
Sentiment - Creative Expressions

Challenges I would like to enter:
Stampacular Sunday - It's Your Birthday
Sweet n Sassy - Hip to be Square 
Cute Card Thursday - Letters/Numbers
Simply Create - Always Anything Goes
Creative Belli - Sports 
I Love Promarkers - Masculine
Daisy Doodles - One for the Boys

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

13 comments:

Vicky said...

Awesome card sweetie love the papers, our Megan would love the spots.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Flowergirl said...

This is brilliant, love your papers x
Wendy x

Claire said...

This is a fab card - great image and papers ..... counting down the days ... is it Friday yet LOL! Hugs, Claire x

Wishcraft said...

I've got this image, I think he's fab! I've got those papers somewhere too lol. Fabulous design and a gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hee hee I love this card its brilliant, Would suit my Dad as he loves his golf. (though not the bunkers!!!) Ohh cant wait to see the pics of the weekend, Sounds like it will be a blast, Love Hxx

Susan Flynn said...

Brilliant card Debs love the papers with that brill image!

Cheryl said...

Fab man card! Love all the different papers, and that image just makes me smile!

Lorraine said...

Brilliant mens card. I love the image, he's fab!
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Deb said...

that is such a fun card!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

heidy said...

What a fun card Deb!!
Thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

Winnie said...

Brilliant card, great image, lovely colors, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week, hope to see you back for our next challenge

Hugs Winnie DT

Trish Hughes said...

what a great card, love him!!! thanks for joining simply create!!!

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

great image love the polka dots thanks for joining us at daisy doodles and good luck emma x