Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Purple, Black and Stripes at Oldie But Goodie

Hi - I'm back again as promised with my second post for today (my GDT post for Loves Rubberstamps can be seen here) and this time it's my DT card for


and our lovely Francesca picked the theme

PURPLE, BLACK and STRIPES

Now I guess at this time of year that would scream Halloween - and it did to me too but I have already made so many Halloween cards/gift bags (still some to share later this month lol!!!) that I wanted to make something non-Halloween and as it's my MiL birthday today I took the opportunity to make a card for that.

So here's what I did:

Adorable House Mouse image from Joanna Sheen's House Mouse Project Book
Isn't it adorable?
My 6 months or more items are the Design Papers - Funky Hand 'Hearts and Flowers'
Mat and layered onto lilac and black cardstock
Black Card Candy - I have sooooooo much of this stuff and hardly ever use it!!!
Sentiment - LOTV

Our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish - please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of the prize on offer and to see the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
A Gem of a Challenge - Flowers
Rogue Redhead Designs - Go Dotty
Crafty Mess - Anything Goes
Paper Play - Simply Cute
The Perfect Sentiment - Birthday or Anniversary
Deep Ocean - Anything Goes
Card Mania - Happy Birthday
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

I'm off to the optician's this morning - either my eyesight is getting worse or my arms are getting shorter lol!!!
Thanks for your visit again today - I really appreciate it.
Catch ya laters.
TTFN

21 comments:

Susan Flynn said...

Aw bless they are adorable. I love HM images they are just so cute! Love the way you have coloured the lilac I can almost smell it!! x

Fluffles said...

Delightful Debs - that image is coloured to perfection, Jx

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous image Debs, gorgeous colouring,I love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Whisper said...

Oooo what an absolute cutie, Luv Sam x

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

BEAUTIFUL card very well made full of colour perfect for birthdays ..Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!

Sue said...

Awww this is SO sweet Debs… what an adorable image… Love how you've made it main focus.. it's so cute! your MIL will love it! :-))
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Bea und Doreen said...

super cute card Debs - love this image and the colours
Hugs
Doreen xx

Deirdre said...

Amazing colouring - beautiful creation. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this week at Paperplay.

Tracy said...

Hi debs,
You know how I love my House Mouse, so of course this is absolutely gorgeous. Love your choice of image too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Moira Gray said...

Simply gorgeous, thank you for joining us at craftymess.

Moira Gray said...

Simply gorgeous, thank you for joining us at craftymess.

Claire said...

Lovely card, love the image, so cute and great design too. Have a fab evening. Hugs, Claire x

Annie said...

love those cute mice Debs, and the lilac flowers are just gorgeous. a fabby card!
hugs, annie x

Lisa Jane said...

oh how cute is this .. fab image !
Lisa x

Miss Emerald said...

This is a really sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges! Good luck asnd hope you'll join us again.

Cheryl said...

Amazing coloring! What a fantastic image and just plain beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for The Perfect Sentiments anniversary hop!

Angela said...

Really love these House Mouse images and this is just lovely.

Thank you for taking part in the Craftymess 'Anything Goes' with us.

Ax

Sue - bearhouse said...

Awwww this is gorgeous Debs, such a delightful image and I love the layout

Thank you, also, for taking part in the Card Mania challenge

hugs Sue

Debbie said...

Aww this is so cute Debs. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC this time.
Debbie x

Margaret said...

Wow! So gorgeous. Love the cute image that you used and the coloring is just amazing. Your MIL is so lucky to receive this beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment Blog Hop.

Judie said...

wow this is gorjuss, love the colours you have used as well, thank you for playing with us at Craftymess challenge Blog

Hugs
Judie xx