Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 12 October 2012

Playing with Pan Pastels

Good morning. Whoop whoop I finally had some time to play with just a few of my new purchases from the  GNPE at Harrogate and I was itching to try out the PanPastels so I had a go with them first.
Don't be too harsh with me as this was my first attempt with them :o)
I wanted to create an atmospheric sky - something like the Northern Lights in Lilac!!
The gorgeous stamps are Indigo Blu 
I added a touch of Glossy Accents here and there and then sprinkled with Glamour Dust.
The background behind the image panel was made using Frantage Embossing Glitter Enamel.
This also used - Memory Box Frostyville Border die

I'm looking forward to having another play soon :o)
Challenges I would like to enter:

C.R.A.F.T - Monochromatic
Paper Crafting Journey - Add Some Bling
My Time Made Easy - Sketch
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Make Your Own Background
Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by today and any comments you may leave - I really appreciate them all.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

22 comments:

Chrissy said...

This is just stunnings Debs, what a beautiful scene, I love the colours...gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Susan Flynn said...

Very atmospheric Debs! Love that image and a great layout x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Christmas Card Debs.
luv
Debby

Vicky said...

WOWWWW........sweetie this is just stunning you were meant for these pan pastel thingys (divnt know what they are lol) I truly love this its beautiful shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

shell said...

Totally gorjuss, WOW I love this, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this time.
Shell xx

Sue said...

Wowzer!! no need to be kind… this is absolutely stunning Debs!! what a gorgeous sky… love the silhouette and the fab treetops… and the touch of sparkle.. it's awesome!! ;-)
Hope you are having a lovely day!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

A fabulous card .. love the use of those pan pastels... you seen to have got the hang of them. The sparkle is gorgeous and that image is one of my favourites ..
Thanks for joining us at Diva's
Lisa x

Sheryl said...

Wow! Why would anyone not be kind about such a stunning creation. It is just gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Join us again soon.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful Debs...I love it hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. Have a lovely weekend. luv gina xx

Wishcraft said...

This is beautiful Debs! Love the scene you've created, such gorgeous colours and sparkly touches :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Claire said...

Well honey, you certainly took that demo on board as this is truly amazing. Love the image, the colours are gorgeous and all the elements including the sparkle are just perfect. You will be producing many more wonderful creations now. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

This is amazing Debs, I absolutely love the effects you have created, what a beautiful card - I think you're an expert in using them already :) Big Hugs, Teresa x

Melissa Craig said...

Stunning Christmas card! I love all the glitz, I can feel the chilly wind. Beautiful! Thanks for being a pretty player on MTME Pretty Patterns.

Kezzy said...

Wow wow wow amazing gorgeous background, fantastic. Sorry I'm late this week, thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kerry x

Whisper said...

Oooo stunning, i love to see what else you come up with, Luv Sam x

Lavender Rose said...

Your card is stunning, I love the purple hues and sparkly snow effect.

Sylvia x said...

Thank you for sharing your super project with us at CRAFT Challenges. Loving the image and the snowy scene...
Good luck in the challenge

Sylvia xx

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us this time at Diva's
Hugs
Jayne

yvette said...

Love the card you could just feel the cold wind

jackid said...


This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
Jacki xx

Wendy said...

Thank you for entering our Bling it up challenge over at
The Paper Crafting Journey !

I have some BLOG CANDY
on my blog if you are interested! The Prize is going to be either 1 x $100 or 2 x $50 Whimsy Gift Certificates.

Hugs,
Wendy