Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Picture Inspiration at Loves Rubberstamps GDT

Hello again :o)
As I mentioned in my first post today - please scroll down to see my DT card for An Oldie But Goodie I'm back with a much happier card :o)

This is my last GDT project for 


and this week we have a picture for your inspiration:


I decided to go with the colours and this is what I came up with:
I haven't inked this little sweetie up in ages - so naughty!!!
Coloured with PM's 
I've used the last of my favourite Portobello Road DP's - but I have got the Papermania CD-Rom so I can print more anytime I feel the need :o)
 I've also used my favourite die of the moment - Memory Box Corner Bow - hope you're not getting tired of it lol!!!
Sentiment - Kaisercraft
Adhesive pearls from stash

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Laura and the team for having me as their Guest Designer for October. I have thoroughly enjoyed making all my projects for their challenge themes.
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from the regular DT.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Amusing Challenges - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can - Chose a Countries Colours
Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes
Love to Create - Lots of Layers

Thanks for popping by (again) today - I really appreciate your visit.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

16 comments:

Fluffles said...

Beautiful Debs, you have been busy, Jx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the sweet image and the papers and layout are fabulous.
Hugs Sue

Lyn said...

Brilliant card, i also love the Portobello Road papers. Thank you for joining us at CWWC

Wendy L said...

Lovely image and card with lots of layers, thanks for joining in at Love to Create. xxx

Chrissy said...

Sooo pretty Debs, love the fabulous design and the little girl is gorgeous, love the papers too, fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gram's Treasures said...

Love the bright colours and delightful card design!
Joyce xx

Vicky said...

So adorable Debs and loving the colours too hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

cotnob said...

This is fab Debs, I love your bold colours and fab layout - I can see why that corner die is your favourite, it's beautiful.
Pauline
x

DesignerDiva said...

ooooooh you have used those fabulicious papers again that I love! Everything about this is DEVINE!!
HUgs Laurie xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

And we loved having you and hope you will join us again soon! This is so cute!!! Love the great paper and the colors you used from the photo inspiration. It's fabulous and so are you!!!

Laura Love said...

This is beautiful Debs! You did an AMAZING job as our guest designer! I really appreciate the effort and time you put into your gorgeous creations for our challenges! I hope you will join us again - we would love to have you!

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Sweet card!!!! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!
~DEANNE~

Crafty and Green said...

This is Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge for our Lots of Layers Challenge! Can't wait to see what you'll create next week!

Many Blessings,
Tina

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Wow this is beautiful thanks for joining us at crafting when we can.

Caz

Stampalicious said...

this is so cute, I really like the colours on your card, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting When We Can, hugs, martina

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Hugs
Jayne