Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Inspired by a Film or Song at An Oldie But Goodie

Good morning. This is my second post for today - please scroll down or click here to see my GDT post for Loves Rubberstamps :o)

This time I'm here to share my DT project for 


and this fortnight our very lovely Laurie (who I will be meeting very soon - just 3 sleeps to go)
has picked the theme

INSPIRED BY A FILM OR SONG 

I went for the film
The Devil Wears Prada 
and here's what I did:
 Image: Bugaboo 'Heels - Big Bow'  coloured digitally with Paint and then glamoured up with Glossy Accents and Diamond stickles
 Design Papers - Carta Bella 'Beautiful Moments 
Magnolia Doo Hickey Swirl and Adhesive Pearls from stash 
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps Ticket and LOTV 
All of the above are my 6 months or more items
Edges inked with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
offering 1 lucky winner picked at random 7 digi images 
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Sketch n Stash - Sketch #97
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge - For the Girls
Sentimental Sundays - 3, 2, 1 recipe (3 DP's, 2 shoes, 1 swirl)
Crafty Ann's - Inspired by a Film Title
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
See you in a bit with my news :o)
TTFN

19 comments:

Susan Flynn said...

Fabulous Debs, I would kill to be able to wear shoes like this again lol!!

MagsB said...

Wow, those shoes are so glam! Gorgeous, gorgeous card!

love Mags B x

Bea und Doreen said...

gorgeous card Debs - the image is stunning
Many thanks for joining us at SnS and Sentimental Sundays.
Big hugs and take care
Doreen xx

Whisper said...

Fabby image and great idea to do that film title/ song, great layout too, Luv Sam x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Debs this is brilliant, I love this card, The shoes look amazing with all the glitter and shine, Hope alls well and you are not too excited abut the weekend!! Love Hxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the shoes and the sparkle, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

DesignerDiva said...

Wow just look at those glossy red Loubs!! Your card is awesome Debs a brilliant take on the theme and I'm so excited I can't believe we are finally going to meet!!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Debs… love those wonderful shoes… the glossy accents and sparkle look fab!
Hope you have a lovely evening
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Fluffles said...

Look at those heels - way to go! Just brilliant Debs, Jx

Wishcraft said...

Fab image - love how you've glittered and glossed those shoes! Gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, I love it

cotnob said...

Gorgeous card Debs, what I wouldn't give to be able to wear shoes like that again!
Pauline
x

Ellen said...

Love those high heels and the glossy accents!

Nicola said...

Wonderful work Debs, love that image and the glossy accents are just amazing!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Claire said...

This is fabulous darling - oh to be able to wear heels like that again LOL - I think I would do myself an injury now!! Love the image and all the sparkle. Hugs, Claire x

Ann Whitfield said...

Absolutely brilliant Debs - thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Alessandra said...

How cool is this?! Love the glossy accent on the wonderful pair of shoes LOL! Thanks so much for joining us at SKetch N Stash!
Hugs, Alessandra

Tracy said...

Hi Debs
Great take on the challenge, love your image and colouring, fab design with the glossy accents, really make them shoes pop.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Carol said...

Just love those heels! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol DT x