Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 27 October 2012

In Stitches at Allsorts

Good morning. It's the weekend and this post was going to be scheduled as we were supposed to be travelling up North to visit John's Mum who recently celebrated her 80th birthday :o) but unfortunately Jack hasn't been too well so we had to cancel :o(

So as it is Saturday that means it's time for a new challenge over at 

ALLSORTS

and Brenda picked the theme

IN STITCHES

Here's what I did:

 I got the sewing machine out (must be the second time this year lol!!!) and 'doodle' stitched - that's my description for my wibbly wobbly lines around a panel that I embossed with the gorgeous Tied Together embossing folder.
 I heat embossed an image from this week's sponsor - Flonz Craft 'Butterfly on a Branch' using Stampedous Glitter Enamel EP
and then added some scrummy Lilac Blossom Sequins by MeiFlower from My Crafty Heart
Edges inked with Dusty Concorde Distress Ink
 To finish I added some scrummy lace, a retro punched flower and some Martha Stewart punched leaves

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT have done and to check out the full details of the prizes on offer from the sponsors this week.

We are also having a DT call and the full details can be seen here.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Eureka Stamps - Things with Wings
Critter Sketch - Embossing
House of Gilli - Embossing
Crazy Challenge - Handmade Flowers
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Stitching
Totally Gorjuss - Things with Wings

Thanks for popping by my blog today and any lovely comments you may wish to leave - I love to read them all and really appreciate you taking the time.
Have a fabulous weekend.
TTFN

18 comments:

Dora said...

These are gorgeous Debs, love the style of your cards, they are so elegant and pretty. .. been some time since I did some stitching on my cards, love yours xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Morning Debs!
Sorry to here Jack is unwell hope he's on he mend soon!

Great note cards Hun beautiful colour and the flower sequins are the perfect touch

Em xxx

Wishcraft said...

They're gorgeous Debs! Lovely colours and image, and your stitching looks fab. I can't even remember how to thread my sewing machine, poor dusty thing it is! Hope you have a lovely day hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sarah said...

These are absolutely beautiful Debs, love the muted colours x

Claire said...

These are just brilliant notelets, love the colours, fabulous image and great stitching too. Sorry to hear you didn't get up to Harrogate this weekend, hope Jack feels better soon! Hugs and love, Claire xx

cotnob said...

This is a lovely selection of note cads Debs, I never get my sewing machine out either but I'm in the middle of decorating and sorting out my craft room and aim to keep my sewing machine out so I might get around to using it a bit more.
Sorry your trip had to be cancelled, hopefully you will be able to re-schedule soon.
Pauline
x

Craftnut said...

Great Notelets Debs. Have a good weekend. Tracy xx

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely Fabulous sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

Cheryl said...

These are just beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Joann Burton said...

These note are wonderful. Great job..
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Hope to see you again next week as well....joann sassy raggedy

marion82 said...

lovely cards!!Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges!!¦
hugs
xMx

you can visit
http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

Sue - bearhouse said...

These are stunning Debs. I love the design and your stitching looks fabulous.

For some reason, even though I am following you, your blog will not come up on my reading list. That is why I keep missing your cards. I have now put you onto my favourites and try to remember to check your blog everyone day or so.

hugs Sue

Ellen said...

Looks very lovely, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Mau xx said...

Love this Debs, The stitching is super. Sorry I never got my card linked up the last allsorts challenge :( will hopefully try and join another one.
Hugs Mau xx

sgc said...

Fantastic card! Thank you for playing along in the Critter Sketch Embossing Challenge

Whisper said...

Simply stunning, Luv Sam, x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Debs...so pretty. Thank you for joining us at CC&CC this time.
Debbie x

Yone said...

Great card ! Hope to see you again next time at House of GILLI Blog. Hugs, Yone