Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 22 October 2012

Heart Plaque for Kiera

Good afternoon. How's your day been? I've not been up to much today - had a little play in my crafty haven,  took Jack to Gloucester Royal Hospital to collect the insoles he needs for his 'fallen arches' and now waiting to see what the weather is going to do before we decide if we are going to go to the firework display at Jack's school this evening :o)

Here's one of the things I made earlier today - for my friend's little girl - I missed her birthday last week - ooopsss!!!


The heart plaque is a bargain buy at Joanna Sheen's - £3.49 for a pack of 3 - available here
I painted it first with some pearlised pink paint and then covered one side with some scrummy Nitwits papers 'Cotton Candy Kisses'

This is the first time I have inked up the adorable Lili of the Valley image 'Never too Old for a Hug' 
Coloured with PM's and FM's and lashings of Diamond Stickles added to her wings.

This also used:
Gorgeous pearl swirl - snipped up - from Hobbyhouse - bought at the GNPE
Scrummy ribbon flower from Wild Orchid Crafts
Seam Binding and ribbon from stash.
Chipboard Alphas - from stash

Challenges I would like to enter:
Lil's Little Fairies - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes 
The Squirrel and the Fox - Use a Ribbon
One Stop Craft - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy - Anything Goes
Jellypark - Pink Anything But a Card
Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes

Before I go I would just like to share a couple of photos of my DH who ran his first 1/2 marathon yesterday 
He ran it in 1 hour 55 mins and 30 secs - not bad as he was full of cold all last week and wasn't even sure he was going to be able to enter until Saturday!!! 
 I'm so proud of him :o)



Thanks for popping by today - I really do appreciate your visit.
Have a fabulous evening.

TTFN

28 comments:

Fleur said...

Wow Debs, this is stunning. Love it loads
Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

Donna said...

So pretty Debs and gorgeous in girly pink, I bet Kiera will love it. Congrats to your hubby, sounds like he ran a good race :) Donna ♥ x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh Debs, this is lovely! Fabulously pretty, love all your details and that sweet image. Well done to your hubby! Have a lovely evening hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Debs, I'm sure you have been forgiven for forgetting the birthday.
Congratulations to your hubby, a great achievement.
Pauline
x

purpleprincess2007 said...

Simply gorgeous creation - thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody this time!
Hugs xx Cara xx DT

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs please pass on a big congratulations to your hubby, considering he had not been well he did a fantastic run. I am so loving this beautiful hanger the colour, shape and design is superb that image is gorgeous I love how you have coloured her and the stickles really show up perfectly.
hugs
lorraine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This absolutely thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers anything goes this week and good luck Ginny X stunning

DesignerDiva said...

Hello Hunny your plaque is fabulous, almost as nice as the one you made me!!!
Well done to John, you have good reason to be proud of him and with man flu too!! lol
Hugs Laurie xx

Katina said...

This is so gorgeous Debs; so girlie and pretty.

Well done to your hubby!
xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Debs...and well done too to your hubby...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous heart plaque, Kiera will love this, especially the girly colours. I have a load of these plaques in my cupboard waiting to be transformed! Glad John successfully did his run and hope you got to see the fireworks tonight, it's really foggy and spitting rain here. Hugs, Claire x

suzanne said...

fabulous project, very pretty papers and i love the pearls. thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy challenge blog this week.

Penny said...

Good for your hubby! :^)
Love this plaque! It is a darling design, great papers, die cuts, embellishments, and a very sweet image! I am sure Kiera will love it! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Samantha said...

Oh this is awesome Debbie, very pretty! and wow well done to your husband too!
and thanks for visiting my blog today! hugs me xx

Faye said...

Well done to DH. And we'll done to you on this pretty project. Awesome colouring. I love the wings especially. X

DIANA L. said...

This is so adorable and cute I just love all the pinks you used.
Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
CI design team member
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

WeirdCat said...

Aww that is so sweet, great for a little girls room, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at Jellypark. :)

Whisper said...

Oh wow this is simply stunning, Luv Sam x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the cute image and such fabulous design and pretty detailing.

Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week

Well done to you DH for running the half marathon, no wonder you are so proud of him

Sue

Mau xx said...

Wow! this is so pretty Debs, I love it.
Well Done to hubby, no wonder you are proud of him xx
Hugs Mau xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous hanging xand I'm sure Kiera loved it.

Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.

Sarahx

scrapperjulia said...

Beautiful, love the fairy and how you did the wings! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

Stephanie said...

this is gorgeous...the image is so cute. I love all the details. Congrats to your hubby...that's amazing! Thank you for playing at Stamptacular Sunday♥

Laura said...

This is so beautiful Debs, I love it! The touch of glitter makes it so magical.
Laura xx

Laura said...

This is so beautiful Debs, I love it! The touch of glitter makes it so magical.
Laura xx

Nathalie said...

Hello,
beautiful project. So chic. Thank you for joining us to Fussy & Fancy.
Hugs!
Nathalie

Nathalie said...

Hello,
beautiful project. So chic. Thank you for joining us to Fussy & Fancy.
Hugs!
Nathalie