Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 5 October 2012

Have a Wonderful Day!

Good morning. I hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.
As my post title says - Have a Wonderful Day - I know I will because today is the day I'm meeting up with some of my bestest DT and blogging buddies - Claire, Laurie, Lisa and Pami for a fabulous crafty, chatty, chompy weekend - full of fun and frolics :o) I'm sooooooo excited lol!!!!

But before I set off on my trip up North I would like to share a card I have made at the request of my friend for someone she knows - brief was he plays guitar and is a bit of a mod!!

Here's what I came up with:
The brief gave me the opportunity to ink up this adorable stamp from LOTV for the first time :o)
Image coloured with PM's and edges inked with Old Paper Distress Ink to give it a vintage feel.
I went for red, white and blue colours to tie in with the 'mod' theme using the gorgeous sketch at 
Sketch Saturday this week.
As it's for a man I kept the embellies simple - just a little twine and a spotty button :o)
Design Papers - Papermanie 'Portobello Road'
Sentiment - Kaisercraft
Card base - Craftwork Cards

Challenges I would like to enter:
Sketch Saturday - Sketch #227
Inky Impressions - Boys
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Happy Birthday
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers - For a Man/Youth
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday - It's Your Birthday
2 Sisters - Use Your Favourite Stamps (LOTV)

Thanks for visiting my blog today and any lovely comments you may leave - I really appreciate it.
Hope to have some fabulous photos of our crafty weekend to share with you next week.
Catch ya laters.
TTFN

19 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

what a fun and lovley boys card !
greetings, martina
x

Loopylou. said...

oh thats awesome debs! love the colours.
Have a fabby crafty day too hun, I am at work today...booooo!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Vicky said...

This is fabulous sweetie love the colours & the sweet image. Enjoy your crafty time hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Susan Flynn said...

Love it Debs just perfect for him! Have a fabulous weekend I'm only slightly green!! x

Babette said...

What a stunning card, love the colors.
Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Babette

oheidia said...

Hi Debs. Really a great card for a boy. Love the image and your coloring is fab. Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:)

oheidia said...

Hi Debs.
Really a great card for a boy. Love the image and your coloring is fab. Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:)

Whisper said...

Great layout and super papers and so great for a boy, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

Oh this is gorgeous Debs! what a fab image and your colouring is beautiful… and love those scrummy papers! :-)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend with the girls hun!!!
and thanks for the heads up about Strictly being on Friday also… I had no idea… would have missed it… !! :-0
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun great image and as always love your layout and those papers,such a talent hugs Cherylxxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image.Thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Stamps.xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, perfect sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

craftyeyes said...

fab card great image and colouring love the layout thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters good luck with the challenge Tracy x

DesignerDiva said...

I knew I'd love you as much as your gorgeous creations!
This is fab Debs the paper is a perfect choice for that super little image
Hugs Laurie x

Paper Tails said...

I love everything about it! A great guy card! Awesome image. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karen

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your sweet, gorgeous card Debs.
luv
Debby

Kerry said...

Stunning Boy's card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Scrappy Scatty said...

This is lovely
Thank you for joining us this time over at Crafty Sentiments
Love Jan
xx

Milliesmarvels said...

This is fab Debs! I love the colour scheme you chose and that image is so cute! I hope you had a lovely weekend! Thanks for joining us for the Passion for Promarkers Challenge!
Jane
x