Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 25 October 2012

Don't Be Square at Charisma

Good morning. I'm here with my first DT post for today (I'll be back very shortly with another DT post)

This week over at 


I'm playing host and I have picked the theme

DON'T BE SQUARE

Here's what I did:

 When I recently went to the GNPE I bought some of these fabulous Elegant Centre Step Cards from WhichCraft
 One of our sponsors this week is the fabulous Sally-Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique and I have used a cute snowman from the Snow Peeps collection - available here 
Coloured with  PM's and lashings of Diamond Stickles 
 Sentiment - Creative Expressions
Snowflake - Spellbinders Create a Flake
Centre of snowflake - Ribbon Girls Diamonte Spacer and Aurora Acrylic Gem
 Memory Box Winterland Christmas Trees
DP's - Bo Bunny 'Mistletoe Collection'
Pom Pom Trim from The Ribbon Girl

Challenges I would like to enter:
ABC Christmas - U for Up to You
I Love Promarkers - Christmas is Coming
Creative Card Crew - Fancy Folds
Ooh La LA Creations - Christmas Sentiment
Totally Gorjuss - Bling it On
Christmas Stampin all Year Long - Traditional Colours
Totally Papercrafts - Christmas

Thanks for popping by.
I'll be back in a bit.
TTFN

15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant snowman gorgeous Christmas card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers anything goes this week and good luck Ginny X

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW! This is fabulous Debs. I love that image and your wonderful colouring. Such a great shape and beautifully embellished too.
hugs Sue

Whisper said...

Great shape, image and extras, Luv Sam x

Fluffles said...

He's lovely too! Jx

Wendy said...

This is so gorgeous, love the snowman & fab shape.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

Allison said...

great shaped card with a cute snowman and love the Halloween treats above too
Had a fab day out at the SECC and am well and truly skint
AllisonX

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Debs.
luv
Debby

cotnob said...

This is a lovely Christmas card Debs, I love your spotty paper and those sweet little tree embellishments.
Pauline
x

FiLoMa said...

This is a beautiful card. Love the colours and the style of the card. Thanks for playing along at Creative Card Crew. Cheers FiLoMa DT

Jo Grason said...

brilliant fun card, I love those trees and the cute snowman! Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La, good luck
Jo x

Claire said...

This is just fab hun, love these stepper cards, I have used one for one of my upcoming DT projects in the week. Great image, love the colours and the tree dies are fabulous. Hope you have a lovely evening. I'm really tired, only slept for 3.5 hours last night, followed by the drive to Cornwall today and then all the walking we did this afternoon by the sea, I may just be able to stay awake for Strictly LOL. Hugs, Claire xxx

WeirdCat said...

Great card, I like the design and the die cut trees, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Little K Smith said...

Fab card, love the snowman and a great design too!
Thnaks for playing at ABC Christmas :)
Kelly.x

Helen said...

Wow - this is gorgeous Debs - love that fancy tree die!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Renate said...

What a great non-squared card! Love the stickles on the snowman and the edge around the image. :)