Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 28 October 2012

Breast Care Thank You

Good morning. Hope you all remembered to put the clocks back and have enjoyed your extra hour in bed or if you're like me had an extra hour crafty playtime before the day starts proper :o)

Today's share is for someone I know that is currently undergoing treatment for BC and wants a card to give to the nurses at the end of the course of treatment shortly.

So I thought Saturated Canary's  'Boobie Love' image would be just perfect!

I took my initial inspiration from the shaped card challenge at Saturated Canary and used one of the fabulous new shaped cards from Craftwork Cards that I got at GNPE for the base card.
  Image coloured with PM's and FM's
 I also took inspiration from the challenges at A Gem of a Challenge this week where they are looking for Polka Dots and used some scrummy papers from First Edition 'Birdsong' Collection and In the Pink are looking for lots of pink with buttons and bows.

I love my new Memory Box Corner Bow Die :o)
This also used:
Spellbinders:
 Grand Nesties - Plain & Scalloped Circles
Plain & Scalloped Rectangles
Sentiment - LOTV

Challenges I would like to enter:
A Gem of a Challenge - Polka Dots/Spots
Saturated Canary - Shaped Cards
In the Pink - Lots of Pink with Buttons and Bows
Sketch Saturday - Sketch #231
Fairy Tale - Monochrome with Dies and Punches
Fussy and Fancy - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by my blog today - I really appreciate your visit.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

20 comments:

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Morning Debs, The Nurses will certainly love this card...isn't she adorable? I love all the pink and those gorgeous polka dot papers too, the MB die looks fab too - Big hugs, Teresa x

DesignerDiva said...

Good morning Mrs what a busy girl you have been! Love your pink card and I'm loving your corner bow, I might have to invest in that little beauty! Fab note cards below too the colours are gorgeous.
Hope all is well in your house
Hugs Laurie x

Loopylou. said...

morning debs!
oh hun thats gorgeous and I so need that die now!!! he he he!!!
thank you so much for popping in and playing along with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
huge hugs Lou xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love this special image and you have coloured her beautifully. The MB corner bow looks fabulous.

Oh, I forgot to say on the last post that I am sorry you were not able to attend the family celebrations and I hope that Jack is feeling better soon

I hope you enjoy the rest of the day
Hugs Sue

Hazel said...

Hi Debs

Such a beautiful card - I hope you friend feels better soon and the staff will adore this card that you have made.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some much appreciated comments.

Hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend and have a great week.

Take care

Ta ta for now.

Hazel xx

Michelle said...

Lovely card. I like the image and the color.
Thanks for joining us at Fairytale.
LG Michelle

Denise said...

This is gorgeous and for such a great cause.
Thanks for joining us at In The Pink this week xx

Sarah Wills said...

Hi Debs

Your card is just lovely and I am sure the nurses who have been caring for your friend will love it!! sarah x

Mau xx said...

This is beautiful Debs, I love this SC image and you have used it to perfection.
HugsV Mau xx

Faye said...

Fab colouring Debs. Great papers for this image too. Hope you've had a Ɣonderful weekend. X

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love your creation, huggles Pops x x x

Wishcraft said...

This is so pretty Debs! Great shape and love the image. Hope you have a lovely evening hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

PS. thanks for joining in at A Gem of a Challenge!

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card Debs.
luv
Debby

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Debs - this is fabulous, and a perfect card for your friend to give to her Nurses - I'm sure they will really appreciate it. Love the MB bow - something else for my wish-list!
Thank you so much for joining in the fun at In The Pink - Hugs, Sylvia x

Lizy said...

This is gorgeous Debs! Love the shape of your card! :)
Thanks for following our sketch at SS!
Lizy DT x

Rebekah said...

Love all your stunning pinks thanks for playing at SC this time hugs Rebekah xx

Kami-koneko said...

this is very very cute :) very charming!

thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy
-Laila

PokSa said...

What a sweet card. Great work.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
xx Sandra

Jane said...

Love your card and those cute wee buttons...thanks for joining us at SC Challenges x

Bev said...

Gorgeous card and fab shape Debs. Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary challenge this week x