Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Bling Baby at Loves Rubberstamps - GDT

Good morning. What a fabulous weekend I had up North with my bestest blogging buddies. The GNPE was  brilliant - a lot quieter than the NEC but I still bought lots of goodies :o) Just need to find a few more hours in the day to get to play with them lol!!! Will share some photos at the end of this post.

So I'm here with my first post of the day to share my GDT for 


and this week the theme is 

BLING BABY 

Here's what I did:
 Image - Bildmalarna 'Christmas Gift' coloured with Flexmarkers and PM's
 Sentiment tags - Sizzix Tim Holtz Tiny Tags & Papermania 
Tied on with Bakers' Twine
DP's Back to Basics 'Vintage Christmas'
 Close up of the scrummy 'blinged' up poinsettia - die cut from velvet paper using Spellbinders poinsettia die.
20mm Diamante spacer and 14mm Acrylic Flatback Gem Aurora  as a centre piece and sprinkling of Crystal Stickles


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from the regular DT.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Pile it On - Vintage or Shabby Chic
The Crafty Pad - Vintage 
Paper Play - Shine on/Bling
Simon Says Stamp - Glimmer/Sparkle
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by my little blog today - your visit is really appreciated.
Before I go I would like to share some photos of the weekend with you:

Having fun at Every Crafts a Pound shop 
Left to right - Claire, Laurie, Me, Pami, Lisa 
End of the weekend and all still smiling :o)

My Crafty Stash :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

28 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is soooooo super gorgeous, absolutely love the image. Congrats on your GDT sweetie & I love your pics looks like you all had a fab time hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby, ooo what a gorgeous poinsetta too.

Looks like a good time was had by all in Harrogate - my OH refused to drive me there from Sussex, even though we could have seen his dad in West Yorkshire - i'll just have to work on him, for another time !!, Luv Sam x

Lisa Jane said...

fab card - love the poinsettia... and have you tried the pastels yet?
Fab fun weekend
Lisa x

Pami said...

Great photos Debs, thanks for sharing! I don't look too horrific in any of them!! P x

Lin said...

Sweet card, and looks like a fab weekend! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh she is so adorable, love your fabulous card design and the dp you used with this sweet image, the flower bling is fantastic and I love the colors. I think I need to move so I can go scrapping with you, looks like you all had the best time!

Sue said...

Aww what a sweet card Debs… the image is adorable… Love the scrummy paper and the twine and flower!! so gorgeous! :-)
The photos are fab - you girls all look so happy and gorjuss!! lovely to see… really glad that you all had a fab weekend! and can't wait to see what you make with your new crafty stash! ;-))
Have a lovely day
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a really beautiful card, love what you did with the poinsettia. Great Job!

Claire said...

WOW Debs, this is an absolute stunner hun. Gorgeous image, love the colours and all the pretty elements and the sparkly poinsetta is just amazing. Fabulous pics from the weekend and you have just as much stash as me - can't believe how much I bought .... just need to find the time now to be able to play with it all. Have a lovely night hun. Hugs, Claire xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie, I love your colours too, perfect, huggles Pops x x x

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card Debs, awesome colours and fab details. Thanks for your lovely comments. I'm loving your pics too
Hugz Fleur xXx

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Cute card!!! Thanks for participating in our CSAYL challenge!!

Mynnette said...

Such a sweet card--I adore that amazing flower with the big BLING center!!! Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at CSAYL! :)

DesignerDiva said...

Greetings from Tenerife my lovely little friend! 32 degrees today - they have a heatwave just for me!
Beautiful card Debs, that flower is just spectacular!
Loved looking at your stash- can't remember mine! oh well nice surprise when I get home!!
Squidge my babies
Hugs Laurie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Debs this is such a beautiful card I totally love that stamp you have used she is a little treasure, the papers and flower look wonderful.
hugs
lorraine x

Shannah said...

What a sweet card - love your colours, that cute image, and the fabulous poinsettia! So glad you joined our Whimsy Inspiration Challenge! Hugs, Shannah xox

Loopylou. said...

oooh thats gorgeous hun, I love those little tags and that stamp is so cute.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Ira Huberts said...

This is so lovely Debs and that poinsettia is absolutely stunning! Looks like you girls had a great time, what a fab store that is, too! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Bea und Doreen said...

Beautiful card Debs and the pics are great. You can see - you have had a lot of fun ;)
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Susan Flynn said...

Love your card Debs the poinsettia is scrummy delicious! Looks like you had loads of fun! xx

chrissy xx said...

JUst GORgeous! What a cutie this image is. Thank you soooo much for joining us at CSAYL.
Chrissyxx
You look to have had a FUN weekend.

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Debs, LOVE your blingy poinsettia :o) Fab photos too, looks like you all had a great time! Hugs, Lisa x

Fluffles said...

Looks like a great weekend & a few nice purchases too. Lovely card Debs, Jx

Laura Love said...

This is absolutely STUNNING! Such pretty colors and your blinged out poinsettia is gorgeous!! Beautiful job Debs! Looks like you had a fun weekend too!!

Heather said...

Beautiful! I love your sparkly pointsettia and how you used to tiny tags for the sentiment. Such a cute idea.

Jenn Zeeb said...

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Pile It On "Vintage/Shabby Chic Challenge” with us! Just loved your card, and hope to see you back here next week!

PIO DT
Jenn Zeeb

debbi taylor said...

what a stunning card
GNPE is a great show!
thank you for joining us at the challenge for the crafty pad this week
hugs
Debbi x

Fabiola said...

hello, you card is too cute and so gorgeous, thanks to play with us at CSAYL, hope to see you soon, biz