Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 6 October 2012

Autumn Leaves and Trees at Allsorts

Good morning. What a fabulous day I had yesterday - finally met up with the gorgeous girls from MAWTT and as I knew we would we hit it off immediately - like we have known eachother forever!!!
Today we are going to Lisa's craft shop - Every Craft's a Pound to do a 'surprise' project - I just have to wait for the girlies to wake up lol!!!

So before I go off for another wonderful day with the girls - Claire, Laurie, Lisa and Pami
I would like to share my DT project for 


with you and this week the theme is

AUTUMN LEAVES AND TREES

I knew as soon as I saw the theme that I wanted to use this very old leaf stamp that I have had forever and here's what I did:

I started with 3 squares of card stock that I inked with 3 Distress Ink colours - Frayed Burlap, Wild Honey and Fired Brick
Then I overstamped the leaf image (Creative Expressions) with the same DI's
I also added some Gilding Flakes to the edges of each square.
The forth square is a leaf patterned DP with a Craftwork Cards fancy shaped sentiment - inked with the DI's

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful

All entries using a DSB image get to enter into the challenge twice, simply pop your entry into Mr Linky twice

The generous prize from Sally-Ann is 6 images of winners choice

Challenges I would like to enter:
DRS Designs - Fall Leaves
Dutch Dare Card Challenge - Fall is in the Air
Crafty Creations - Fall Colours
Simon Says Stamp - Glimmer/Sparkle
Sisterhood of Crafter's - Happy Birthday
Crafts 4 Eternity - Lots of Leaves
Crafty Catz - Autumn
Simply Create Too - Autumn/Fall

Thanks for visiting my blog today - it's so lovely to see you.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

21 comments:

brenda said...

You really have captured the colours of the season beautifully Debs.

Enjoy your days with the girls, heard a rumour you were all off on a spending spree.

B x

Craftnut said...

Hi Debs, lots of lovely leaves. Have a great weekend. Tracy xx

Sarah said...

Sounds like you're having a great time Debs! I absolutely love your card, such beautiful colours and design x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OH WOW ... this is awesome Debs! LOVE your design and the colors really bring forth the feeling of Fall! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs… what beautiful colours and I love the gilding around the edges! :-))
glad you and the girls are having fun ;-)) can't wait to see the piccies...
Hope you have a lovely weekend hun
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Wonderful card! I LOVE what you did with the edges. I've never seen that technique before. Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Samantha said...

Debs, your card is truly beautiful. You should dust off that old leaf stamp more often:)
I am so glad you decided to share it with us at the DRS Designs blog! Thanks so much for playing along and good luck!

Fluffles said...

What a delightful card, so lovely Debs, Jx

Shelia said...

What a beautiful fall card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs!

Claire said...

I love what you have done with this card, all inky again, you are producing some amazing cards. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Wow that's a really stunning card! I had never heard of gilding flakes!!!! I'll have to try it out!!! Just had to go and check out how to do this.

Thanks for joining us as Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

TannyP said...

That leaf stamp is stunning - you've really done a spectacular job with it. Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood Of Crafters for our Happy Birthday Challenge.

Nicola said...

Gorgeous design to this fab creation Debs, love that leaf stamp and how you've used it to full effect!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card hun the guilding flakes again look amazing such a fab touch!

Em xxx

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Debs: You made such a great fall b'day card--I love the leaves. We're thrilled you entered it in Simply Create Too's Challenge #23 - Autumn/Fall.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Beth M said...

Beautiful card, love the colours! :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week!
Beth x

Jen Christoffersen said...

Wow - I can't remember the last time I saw someone using gilded flakes on their card. This is beautiful!Thanks for playing along with the Simply Create Too Fall Challenge #23!
Jennifer C. Simply Create Too DT

Pam said...

Gorgeous work and distressing! Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs!

Evie said...

Wonderful creation. Love your card.
Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Hugs.
Evie

Lindsey said...

This is perfect for autumn! I love the gilding around the leaf panels. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations Challenges!

michele said...

Fabulous card! thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x