Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 18 October 2012

Alice Inspired at MAWTT

Good morning. What a wet miserable day it was here yesterday and today doesn't look much better. Which is a real shame as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is coming this morning and it would be lovely to go for a stroll to the park - fingers crossed it stays dry :o)

So before he arrives I would like to share my DT card for

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES

and this week our lovely leader Hazel has picked the theme

ALICE INSPIRED
(Anything to do with Alice in Wonderland)

Our sponsor this week is 

DMW
and the DT had some images to play with - here's what I did:

I started with the pocket watch image and made a background paper that I then overprinted with a Bearly Mine brickwall digi paper freebie.
Tim Holtz Sizzix Clock die cut and then I added some Aged Copper and Aged Silver Frantage Embossing Powder - scrummy :o)
I embossed the shaped card base (a purchase from the GNPE - Craftwork Cards) with Creative Expressions mask and then coloured with my new Pan Pastels - loving these!!
Image coloured with PM's and FM's then fussy cut. 
Sentiment - freebie with Craft Stamper magazine a while ago.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of my gorgeous DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Digistamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes (masculine twist)
Fab n Funky - Black. Orange and Choice (Brown)
Cards for Men - Orange and Black

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

7 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is stunning too, I must have a look at getting some of that embossing powder as love the effect you are getting with it, Hope alls well, Love Hazelxo

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Debs… it looks even more beautiful close up… I love that embossed clock… SO pretty! :-) and the pocket watch paper that you've made is really scrummy!
I coloured my Mad Hatter before you put your card up… then when I saw yours... I couldn't believe that we have used nearly identical colours on him!!! how spooky!… must be the magic of Alice!! LOL
Hope you have a lovely day!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Claire said...

WOW Debs, this is just brilliant, love the glitzy clock, great image using the pan pastels and fabulous colour too. Great work. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

Fab card .. love the embossed clock face
Lisa

Susan Flynn said...

Just fab Debs! Love the clock with the frantage treatment!! x

Chrissy said...

This clock is a die I must have, or I need it...looks fantastic embossed, love the cute mage and colouring too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

La la LUSH this week Debs! I have got to get that embossing powder too!