Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 18 October 2012

A Frantage Bauble

Good afternoon. I have another share for you today but it is something a little different for me - not that I have a specific style generally speaking but I usually do have an image on my card but this one doesn't  :o)

A while ago I treated myself to a bundle of Spellbinder dies that were a Pick of the Day on Create and Craft they were all Christmas dies. In the bundle was the fabulous Heirloom Ornament 2012 die
and here's what I did with it:
I started by die cutting the largest bauble into a piece of white card in the top left corner - I kept this piece of card with the bauble aperture and embossed it with a snowflake embossing folder.
Then I sprinkled the die cut bauble with Stampendous Frantage Shabby Blue embossing enamel and heat embossed it.
I mat and layered the bauble aperture onto some co-ordinating card that I embossed with Swiss Dots embossing folder and added some gorgeous Ribbon Girl blingtastic spacers and acrylic gems.
The Frantage bauble was then added to the bottom right of the panel with a little Baker's Twine and some stitched Grosgrain ribbon.
All this was mat and layered onto another snowflake embossed piece of card with the edges inked with Broken China Distress Ink.
Sentiment - Creative Expressions

Challenges I would like to enter:
Everybody Art - Bling
Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
My Craft Spot - Embossing
Ooh La La Creations - Christmas Sentiment
One Stop Craft - Heat Embossing
Christmas Stampin All Year Long - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visits and any comments you may wish to leave.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

18 comments:

Annie said...

love that sparkly bauble Debs! and I saw that program on C&C but had to buy curtains instead! hugs, annie x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh my goodness this is amazing, what a wonderful creation, I love that embossed bauble, I just want to touch it, Love Hx

Sue said...

Oh Wow! this is beautiful Debs! what a gorgeous design! Love the embossing and the baubles look really scrummy… especially love the heat embossed one… it looks so pretty! :-)
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Whisper said...

Simply stunning hun, Luv Sam x

Andreja L. said...

Beautiful card! I like your embossing!!!
Thank you for playing in our challenge OSCC,
Hugs :-))

Claire said...

Another gorgeous sparkly card, love the baubles and fabulous wintry colour. Hugs, Claire x

Nicola said...

What a stunning Christmas card Debs, love the inspirational design, beautiful cool colours and fab heat embossed effect!
Hugs Nicola xxx

GiGi said...

GORGEOUS card! I love the different layers and the gems. The embossing looks amazing! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Susan Flynn said...

Hi Debs this is just so pretty! The bauble looks lovely with the frantage on it - its very addictive isn't it? x

Shelley said...

Gorgeous card thanks for joining in this weeks one stop craft challenge x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous design Debs, I love it. Those bling blings in the middle look fabulous..so pretty, love the colours too.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Houses Built of Cards said...

Beautiful Christmas card! LOVE the colors and textures! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

What a wonderful christmas card ! Thanks for joining us at EAC.
Hugs Tina46

donemark crafts said...

A beautiful card, a great design and wonderful colours....thanks for joining us this week at cutie pie.
kaz.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Debs this is stunning a real quality Christmas card, the baubles look awesome a great sentiment, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
hugs
lorraine x

Sue - bearhouse said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the colours and all the gorgeous sparkle looks amazing

Hugs Sue

rockpapercricut said...

Really pretty! I love all of the glitter and bling. :) Great job! Thanks for entering your card in the Monday challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

Ally

Daniele said...

just loving your Frantage bauble, thanks for joining us at Ooh La La
hugs