Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Show us Your Ribbons at An Oldie But Goodie

Good morning. 
What a fabulous day we had on Sunday at Thorpe Park - Jack and his friends really enjoyed themselves and I even went on some of the rides :o) 
John also went on a couple of rides - will post a photo of his favourite at the end of this post lol!!!!
Since my post on Saturday all other plans for this week have changed - Jamie decided at last minute to take Lola Arizona to Portugal with him so I'm not having her for the week now :o(
I must admit that I was really disappointed at first but now I'm happy that they will get to spend some quality time together :o)
I also won't be looking after my squidgilicious Oliver either this week as he is poorly and his Mummy is going to stay at home to look after him :o(
So I will be spending some time in  my little crafty haven trying to get ahead with some DT work :o)

So today we have a new challenge over at

AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE 

and my bestest blogging buddy Claire has picked the theme

SHOW US YOUR RIBBONS

Here's what I did:

It has been ages since I did some scrapbook layouts and I have so many gorgeous photos of my scrummilicious Lola Arizona that I thought I would do a LO for this challenge using ribbons, buttons and flowers I've had in my stash forever!!!
The Alphas are K&cO recycled that I picked up in a craft shop bargain bin about 2 years ago.
 Design Papers - DCVW Nana's Nursery For a Girl

Our sponsor this week is 

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from  my lovely DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Challenges I would like to enter:
The Ribbon Girls - Pink and Green
Crafty-Embellies - Picture Perfect
MMCS - Buttons

So as promised here are a few photos from the weekend:
 Jack (in the middle) with Louie and Ben-  his best friends

 On the Log Flume
Mine and the boys favourite ride

And John's favourite ride lol!!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog today and any comments you may leave.
I really appreciate it.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

25 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this layout is fabaliscious.. the ribbon frame is gorgeous ..a perfect way to showcase those sweet pics
Lisa x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debs, wow, what a really pretty layout, that must have take ages:) It looks fabulous, love all the pink! All the photos are sooo lovely, she looks so gorgeous - and it looks like you had a great weekend, Big Hugs, Teresa xx

Fluffles said...

Outstanding! I loved this page the minute I saw it Debs, really lovely work. Have fun crafting now you don't have the kiddies to look after - I'm sure you'll make the most of your time, Jx

Loopylou. said...

morning Debs!
oh wow that is one absolutely stunning scrap page hun, its awesome! and so cute too.
Have a great day hun, sorry its such a quiet one without the teeny peeps
huge hugs Lou xxx

Whisper said...

Wow, i'm loving all the different ribbons, buttons and flowers and what an adorable grand daughter you have as well, Luv Sam x

DesignerDiva said...

Hello Sweet Debs you have made the most stunning thing EVER!!! Our little Lola looks adorable lol and you have been so creative and clever - I hope it rubs off when we finally meet up!
Love the picture too but I don't know what Jamie was thinking denying you Lola for a week!!!
Big Hugs Laurie xx

Tracy said...

Wow what a gorgeous layout Debs, I love the way you've used the ribbon, it's so sweet. And your little princess is gorgeous too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Susan Flynn said...

This is just so pretty Debs, love the idea with the ribbons its just one fabulous giant rosette with the gorgeous little Lola Arizona in the middle! x

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is gorgeous I so looove the colours too, huggles Pops x x

Wishcraft said...

Oh wow Debs! This is fabulous, it must have taken ages to arrange all those ribbons so perfectly. Gorgeous photos, Lola Arizona is adorable :o) Hope you have a lovely evening hun xx Hugs, Lisa x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Stunning layout - fabulous use of those beautiful buttons x
Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS this week & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Christy said...

This is absolutely AWESOME with all the ribbon!!!! LOVE IT :) Thanks for joining us at ABAC :) :)

Vicky said...

WOWWWW.....this is soooooooo gorgeous hun love what you have done with the ribbons & Lola looks sooooooo cute & pretty.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Diana Fernandez said...

I love your layout! It looks so fabulous!

Sandie said...

Stunning layout,love all those ribbons and buttons and flowers. I fabulous way to frame your photos.

Thank you for joining in with out challenge over at Craftymess.

Sandie :)

Sandie said...

So sorry...I should have said Crafty-Emblies, Craftymess is the craft group
(it is all part and parcel belonging to the same lovely lady though,lol)x

Sue said...

Oh Wow! those ribbons and buttons look SO scrummy Debs… they make a beautiful frame for the photos… and Little Lola Arizona looks so sweet… she's adorable.. it's a lovely keepsake!
Glad you had a fab time at Thorpe Park… Ooh I don't know how you survived that ride (2nd to last photo!) I get dizzy on the Tea Cups… !! I like the Log Flume though… :-))
Hope you are well hun
Love and Hugs
Sue xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you for joining in Our second theme 'picture perfect' over on the Crafty-Emblies page/blog.

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the colours (I'm a pinky girl) and I love the ribbon and button circle. Beautiful photos and they have been made the focus of a very beautiful page!

I hope you will join us again for our future challenges on the Crafty-Emblies page.

Hugs Lisa. Xxxxx DT

Claire said...

WOW Mrs what an amazing LO - love the colour, love all those buttons and ribbons and it's pink! Just brilliant and what a lovely keepsake too. Sorry for the lateness of my comments, have a good evening, whats left of it :O) Hugs, Claire x

Beccalite said...

WOW what a fabulous project and a great way to showcase your ribbons and also create a stunning picture frame. I love it so so cute and pink.

Thank you for joining in with us on our second challenge over at Crafty-Emblies.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

What a fabulous layout - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl pink and green challenge. Mary G x and your family photos are lovely!

Margaret said...

I love how you used the ribbons and buttons to frame the sweet pictures! Beautiful page!! Thanks so much for joining us at ABAC!!

SuzeJo Murphy said...

Brilliant layout !!! really lovely work ... Thank You for joining us over at Crafty-Emblies xx

Julia S-W said...

Well, you certainly know how to get the texture in your work!! What a beautiful layout and I love all those gorgeous ribbons - so much work. I enjoyed reading your post and I hope the poorly little one is better and that you enjoyed your time in your crafty space.
Thanks so much for sharing this lovely work with us at ABAC and I do hope you'll join us again soon.
Juliax

Angela said...

What a fabulous layout! The ribbons are just gorgeous and just perfect for the photos.

Thanks for sharing and taking part in the Crafty Emblies challenge with us.

Ax