Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 13 September 2012

Shape Up at Charisma

Good morning lovely peeps.
I'm here to share my first DT project for today with you and this time it's for 

CHARISMA CARDZ 

and the theme this week is 

SHAPED CARDS

Here's what I did: 
 I cut my base card using George and Basic Shapes cartridge on my Cricut Expression.
I also cut all the mat and layers on the Expression as well :o)
 This super sweet image from Wee Stamps was a freebie earlier in the year with a craft magazine - forgotten which one though - sorry!!!
Coloured with PM's
 Design Papers - Carta Bella 'Beautiful Moments' from Bunny Zoe Crafts
Flowers - Die-namics from MFT 
Lace and Adhesive Pearls from stash
Magnolia Doo-Hickey swirl 

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my DT buddies.
Our sponsors this week are
offering 1 lucky winner £10 to spend in their online store
and
Simon Says Stamp
offering another lucky winner $20 to spend in their online store.

Challenges I would like to enter:
TBA

Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

3 comments:

Sue said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs… what a cute image… she's adorable.. and the papers and embellies are so pretty… love the card shape and sentiment! :-)
Love and Hugs
Sue xx

Claire said...

This is a little sweetie, love the shape and gorgeous colours. Sorry I'm behind with my commenting, so so busy atm - its all work and no play! :O( Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute and absolutely gorgeous too.
luv
Debby