Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 3 September 2012

No Flowers at Cutie Pie


 Good morning. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend - no sunshine here I'm afraid - but I've heard we are expected to have an Indian Summer - so there's still hope of hanging onto my tan after all :o)

Today we have a new challenge for you over at

CUTIE PIE

and this fortnight we would like to see your cute projects

WITH NO FLOWERS

Now I know that will not be easy for some but hopefully if you take a look at the fab samples by the DT - you might just get some inspiration :o)

Our sponsor this time is

Bugaboo Digi Stamps
offering 1 lucky winner 7 digi images of their choice

Here's what I did:

 I have a friend who has not been feeling too well recently and this is winging it's way to them as we speak - hopefully it will help to cheer them up :o)

 Image: Bugaboo 'Occupation Bear Nurse' - available here
Coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
I also added a touch of Glossy Accents to her nose, heart and cross

 Scrummy new Design Papers - First Edition 'Birdsong'
Edges inked with Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Bunting - Memory Box Die
Alphas - Basic Grey
Baker's Twine Bows


Please pop over to the main challenge blog and check out what the rest of the Cuties have made :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:

Dream Valley - Something Old (my image) Something New (my DP's)
OSAAT - Use a Digi
The Crafty Pad - Anything But Square
The Sweetest Thing - Sketch #166
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Secret Crafter - Animal Antics
Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes
Paper Shelter - Layers on Layers
LEJ Designs - Anything Goes
Heck of a Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by - let me know you've been so I can come and say hello to you too :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

18 comments:

Faye said...

Just brilliant Debs. I love how you've done the sentiment on the bunting. Gorgeous. Have a great week. X

Hazel (Didos) said...

Fabby card, that image is so sweet, Love Hx

Claire said...

This is such a lovely card hun, love the image, fab colours and the greeting bunting. Hugs, Claire x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely card and perfect for the 'Use a Digi' Challenge at One Stitch at a Time. Thanks for sharing and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

downrightcrafty said...

such a sweet image and gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining in with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Dawn said...

Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week with you fab creation! I love that little bear & your bunting!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn x
Don't forget to enter out month long BCA/Think Pink Challenge

craftygranny said...

Gorgeous card and fab colours and image. Thanks for joining the OSAAT challenge and good luck. Hugs Trisha x DT.

mags said...

Super get well card. Love the image and papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
Mags
x

DesignerDiva said...

This is so cute Debs and bound to cheer anyone up on receipt!
I love your wee letters and bunting.
Really excited now you're coming too!
Hugs Laurie xx

Gale said...

Lovely card and I love the bunting with the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us in the Anything Goes Challenge at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale

rachel said...

great card - love the image - thanks for joining the challenge at the crafty pad this week! Hugs Rachel x

debbi taylor said...

lovely
thank you for taking part in the challenge at the crafty pad this week
hugs
Debbi x

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card; I love pink! That's bear image is so precious. I love what you did with the 3 banners. I'm sure your friend is going to love this card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT and good luck in the challenge this week!
Hugs, Tracey DT

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is so cute - and i love the bunting with the little letters
Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Heck of a Challenge
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Hello agian Hunny its me again on duty this time!!
I still love it and eeverything I said before!!
Thanks for joining us at Heck of a Challenge for our very first challenge I hope you will join us again soon and good luck
Hugs Laurie xx

Sue said...

Aww hun... it really did cheer me up!!

Thank you so much!!!

Love and Hugs
Sue xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Fabulous card, Thanks for joining in with our use a digi challenge over at OSAAT and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Forever Friends DT member
OSAAT DT member

Jen Leeflang said...

Your gorgeous design makes me want to go AWWWWW!!! Just perfect for a get well card! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboos' Anything Goes challenge.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT