Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

It's Sparkling at Stampavie

Good morning. It's been an early start for me this morning as I got up to take John to the station at 6am for his train to London - he won't be back until tomorrow evening and I wanted his car as Jack complains about my car being too small - it's a Peugeot 206 Cabriolet - what a cheeky monkey lol!!!

So today we have a new challenge for you over at 

STAMPAVIE

and the theme is 

SPARKLING

Oh what fun I had making my DT card

 I am totally addicted to the fabulous Frantage embossing enamels and Encrusted Jewels technique and that's what I have done to create the sparkilicious background here - using a range of embossing enamels, glitters and colour fragments in purple and lilac tones.
The photos really don't do the fabulous sparkle any justice :o(
 This uber cute image has been sat on my desk waiting to be inked for ages and I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. Coloured with PM's and FM's and lashings of Diamond Stickles added to his hat.
 Some simple mat and layering with Rainbow Shimmer mirri card and lilac cardstock and a few pearl hearts to finish it off.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
Going Grey with Scrap Creations - Embossing
Loves Rubber Stamps - Make Your Own Background
Creative Stamp Friends - New Stamp
Fashionista - Christmas
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Monochromatic
That Craft Place - Bling

Thanks for visiting my blog today - I really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

22 comments:

Vicky said...

Simply adorable Debs...and loving the colours too hun..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Shirley-anne said...

What a glorious card .Love the shimmer.Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Chrissy said...

Sooo cute Debs, love the image and colouring and the sparkle and shine..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Whisper said...

Aaah what an absolute sweetie and am loving your background.

I bet Jack doesn't moan about your car, when it's really hot and the roof is down !!, Luv Sam x

Laura Love said...

OMGosh!! This is SOOOO CUTE! I bet this is stunning in real life with all that sparkle and bling! I love your background and that holographic paper behind the cutest penguin ever! Awesome job! Thank you so much for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love the background and the cute little image. So glad you signed up for GDT! Thanks for playing with us over at LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS!!!!!

Sue said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs… what a cute image! I love his fur trims and Love the scrummy background with the encrusted jewels… so pretty…
Hope you have a good day hun!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Claire said...

WOW Debs, this is just gorgeous - love all the sparkle and fab colour and cute image too. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Debbie said...

So beautiful Debs.Love it.Hugs Debbie x

DesignerDiva said...

This is sparklicious Debs and super cute too!!
Hugs Laurie x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is just too cute and full of gorjossity... i am just loving that background
Lisa xx

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a really gorgeous card, love how you did your background paper. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Susan Flynn said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Debs and one of my favourite colours too! xx

Susan Flynn said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Debs and one of my favourite colours too! xx

Cheryl said...

oh hunthis is just gorgeous,love the image and the colours,and layout are just,super bless you too for playing at creative craft challenge,hugs Cherylxxx

Eva Gro said...

Adorable card!

Thank you for entering our challenge over at Fashionista Challenge Blog
Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next time!

Hugs
Eva`s Scraproom
DT Member at Fashionista Challenge Blog

Julia said...

I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
Hugs,
Julia

Stempelhexe said...

Eine wunderschöne und hinreißende KArte,danke fürs Mitmachen bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden.

LG
Ulla

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

~Tammy~ said...

Now this is just precious! Wow! How darling is that image! Love the colors too!

beth moloney said...

Aww this is just too cute!!! Love the little penguin and all the sparkle :)Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges xx
Beth

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Awww supercute, I love that cute little penguin and you have used my favourite colout too, its perfect for our anything goes at christmas challenge over at Fashionista
Good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Forever Friends DT member
OSAAT DT member