Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 20 September 2012

Girly Girly Prim and Proper at MAWTT

Good morning. I can hardly believe how fast this week has gone and that it's Thursday already - but it is so that means it's time for a new challenge over at 


and hopefully this week it will be a little bit easier for you than last week as the theme is 

GIRLY GIRLY PRIM AND PROPER

as picked by our very lovely Judith

 Here's what I did:
 I took my initial inspiration from the challenge over at Tiddly Inks this week
and used the LO
 This is one of my most favourite Tiddly Inks image 'Wryn Grow a Little Love' and I think she is so very girly - don't you?
I have coloured her with PM's and FM's and added some Diamond Stickles to her heart flowers.
 I added some Stampendous Shabby Pink embossing enamel to the Prim Poppy (Memory Box) flower heads - see I told you I was addicted to these embossing enamels lol!!! But I just love the effects you can achieve with them :o)
The scrummy design papers are First Edition 'Birdsong'
This also used:
Martha Stewart - Butterfly Punch and Scrolled Lace PATP
Adhesive pearls form stash
Sentiment - Kaisercraft Friendship Sentiments


Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
gif maker
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of the prize on offer and to see the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Tiddly Inks - Make it Like Asa
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
Shabby Tearoom - Photo Inspiration
Totally Stampalicious - Girly Birthday Card
Whoopsi Daisy - Make it Girly
QKR Stampede - Birthday Celebrations
MMCS - Hearts & Flowers

Thanks for visiting my blog today - hope you like what you see :o)
Let me know you've been so I can come and visit you too.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

24 comments:

Mau xx said...

Morning Debs, Loving the card, the colours together are fab! and what a super sweet image, she is adorable.
Hope you have better weather than here today :( Enjoy your day xxx
Hugs Mau xx

Pami said...

Gorgeous Debs! This colour combo is one of my favs. I love this image too and I really want to find time to use more of these, I need an extra two days in the week!! Have a great day! Not long now! P x

Elaine said...

Hi Debs wow this is gorgeous a lovely girly card well done Hugs Elaine

Elaine said...

Debs thank you for joining us at The Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week.
PS...there is a freebie image for you to download called "With Love "
you can find her here-
http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk/
Hugs Elaine

Leah Crowe said...

Debs she is perfect! I love the sparkle and shine on her flowers, the card just makes me smile. Love it!

Cumbrianlass said...

A gorgeous card, the image is so cute and the colours are great
Thanks for joining in the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and good luck
Janet

Sue said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs… what a sweetie!! the colour combo is gorgeous and I love the fancy edging around the pink paper…. and the sweet butterflies and poppies are so pretty… it's perfect for our theme!
Hope you have a nice day!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Edilza Teixeira said...

Oi Debs!!!

VocĂȘ foi a sorteada do blog da Helen:

http://helenscrafthaven.blogspot.com.br/2012/09/blogoversary-candy-winner.html

Parabéns

Beijos

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty and i love the die cut flowers - they are perfect with this image
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

This is beautiful Debs those die cut flowers look stunning and Wryn is such a cutie
Can hardly wait for the next two weeks I'm so excited!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW Debs this is so cute, what a wonderful card, I love the glittery flowers too, Love Hxx

Donna said...

Incredibly sweet card Debs, I really love these colours together and your gorgeous added detail really makes this card pops :) Donna ♥ x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Hiya Debs, this is gorgeous, love the green and pink together and the image is adorable, thanks for letting me know about the missing Allsorts link, have added it now, sorry having one of those days.
Lindsay xx

mforquer said...

Beautiful creation - love the pinks and greens! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M

Whisper said...

Aaah what an absolute sweetie, Luv Sam x

Wishcraft said...

Oh so pretty! Love this sweet image and lovely colours. The embossing enamel looks fab! Have a lovely evening hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Susan Flynn said...

Another gorgeous card Debs. Love the effect on the Poppy heads I must get mine out and have a play!! x

Claire said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love the sweet image, fabulous papers and the pink and green look fabulous together. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire xx

Loopylou. said...

hiyah debs!!!
awww this is too cute hun, I love the pink and green and wryn looks gorgeous.
Thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
huge hugs Lou xxx

Judith said...

Aw this is so cute and pretty Debs - I love what you did with her and all the gorgeous girly hope you're having a good weekend x

Larissa said...

A very sweet card! Love the poppies you added.
Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge and hope to see you again next challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Maria said...

Adorable card, so sweet!!!

Emmy said...

Very Cute!!!
Love pink and green togheter!
Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

marion82 said...

fabulous card!!!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!