Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

For a Baby at Stampavie

 Good morning. I can't believe how fast the past 6 weeks or so have gone, but they have and Jack has gone back to school today. I also can't believe that he is now going into Year 9 - it only seems like yesterday he started secondary school!!! Time flies and they grow up so quickly :o(

Today's share is my DT card for

STAMPAVIE AND MORE

and this fortnight our theme is

FOR A BABY

As my Niece recently had a beautiful baby girl - Jasmine Sophie - it was the perfect opportunity for me to make another New Baby card :o)
I sent this one to my Sister:
 I also wanted to try my luck with the DT call over at Lil's Little Fairies - you know how I adore my LOTV images :o) and the challenge this week is - Anything But Square

 Adorable image - LOTV 'Baby with Teddy' - available here
Coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers with a touch of Diamond Stickles added
Image panel - Spellbinders Labels 3 inked with Spun Sugar before taking out of the die.
Adorable sentiment Personalised Digi Stamp by Janet at Pink Gem 
 This also used:
Doo Hickey swirl with 'hands & feet' from stash
Wild Orchid Crafts 'Sweetheart Blossoms' - available here
Card Base made using Grand Nesties Labels 1


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Lil's Little Fairies - Anything But Square + DT Call
Digital Tuesday - Shaped Cards
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craftroom - Pretty Pastels
Joanna Sheen - Going Dotty

Thanks for popping by - have a wonderful day.
TTFN

10 comments:

Susan Flynn said...

Wow this is stunning Debs. Lovely colouring on the image and I just love the shape. Good luck with the DT call - fingers crossed xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

OMW Debs, what a super cute girly Baby card - so beautiful, I love the shape of the card and how you have featured this little lovely with all those beautiful details and best of luck with the DT call too :) Big Hugs, Teresa x

Wishcraft said...

Fab shape and such a cute image hun, gorgeous card! Good luck with the DT call :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh gosh hun how stunning,is this the shape and the detail is just amazing love it hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Sandie Edwards said...

so love the shape and design, gorgeous little sentiment and stamp... thanks so much for joining in the Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight!

Katina said...

Stunning card Debs! Gorgeous colouring and such a lovely shaped card. Good luck with the DT call.
xx

Claire said...

This is a gorgeous card hun, love the image and lovely design. I have finished work for the day and now going to spend an hour catching up on comments and challenges from Wednesday! OMG can you tell I am back at work :O(. Hope you have a fabulous day - enjoy the sunshine :O) Hugs, Claire xx

Pia S said...

What a beautiful shaped card! You've used such lovely pinks and a really sweet image, and I love the sentiment with calender!

coldwaters2 said...

This is both beautiful and cute Debs that image as well as the colours, design and card shape look fantastic.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sweet Fairy said...

What a stunning card. So great design. I love the shape of the card and how you have featured this little lovely with all those beautiful details. Thanks for sharing.