Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 6 August 2012

Spots and Stripes at Cutie Pie

Good morning. What a fabulous weekend of sporting entertainment we had the pleasure of watching and Team GB have now gone up to 3rd place in the medals table - Go Team GB :o)

Thank you to everyone for their kind words and get well wishes - I'm pleased to say that I feel so much more human today than I did on Friday and Saturday - thank goodness!!!

So today we have a new challenge for you over at


and this fortnight we would like to see

SPOTS AND STRIPES

Our sponsor this time is
and they are offering 1 lucky winner 7 digi images of their choice - and they have soooooo many fabulous images to suit soooooooo many occasions that you'll be spoilt for choice :o)

I have been in Christmas Card making mode for a little while so decided to go with another for this challenge and here's what I did:

Image coloured with PM's and lashings of Diamond Stickles added for the fabulous sparkle


I added some teeny weeny die cut stars from the Martha Stewart Snowflake Border Punch to the centre of the stars on the image - using Rainbow Shimmer Mirri Card


Spotty DP - Funky Hand 'Rainbow Polka Dots'

Card Ingredients:
Image - Bugaboo 'Christmas Joy - Wordart'
Diamond Stickles
Design Paper - Funky Hand 'Rainbow Polka Dots'
Ribbon and Silver Cord from stash
Rainbow Shimmer Card

Challenges I would like to enter:
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Do You Stack Up - Polka Dots
Crafty Ribbons - Spots and Dots
I Love Promarkers - Spots and Stripes
Paper Shelter - Glitz and Glimmer
Anything Goes - Let's Not be Square
The Stamping Boutique - Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - Sparkle & Shine

Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.
Hope you can find some time to join in the fun with us.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

21 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

this is one lovely card ! great colors,
greetings,martina
x

Claire said...

Great sparkly card hun - love the colour. Glad to hear you are feeling much better now too! Hope you have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

Fluffles said...

How lovely Debs, Jx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debs, what a fabby Christms card - loving the colours too, looks great and very effective! I can't quite fave making Christmas cards yet..but I daresay it won't be long! Have a great day, Hugs, Teresa xx

Debbie said...

Sorry you've not been feeling well dearie.Hope you're feeling brighter.Your card is lovely.Hugs Debbie x

princesskitten said...

Love that look

kitten - DYSU team

Crafty Kitten said...

Hi Debs,
Gorgeous Christmas Card hun. Fabulous colours and I love all the glitter. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
hugs
Dawn xx

Flowergirl said...

Hi debs, love your card, fab Xmas card,
Wendy x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Debs,love the colour and all the glitter.xxx

DesignerDiva said...

Hello my lovely friend I'm sorry to hear you haven't been well and I hope you are feeling a lot better now.
Can't have you infecting my beautiful surrogate grandchildren! lol
This is a pretty little card Mrs and your Allsorts card below is a stunner! Wish I had a bit more time - an extra couple of days a week would be good!
Hugs Laurie xx

Sharon Caudle said...

This is fabulous Debs! Beautiful colors!!! Glad to hear you're feeling better and I'm so enjoying wathing the Olympics. Enjoy your week!
hugs, Sharon

Susan Flynn said...

Just fab Debby love the colours and I have this image and its so versatile! xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Debs...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Debs I really like the colours and sparkle
Hugs
Lorraine x

julie_woolston said...

Hi Debs this is a gorgeous card, love the beautiful detail.

Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

Hugs Julie x

Tracey Manderson said...

A great card Debs! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, good luck and hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Tracey

Sue said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs!! Love the colours and sparkle!! it's a fab design!
Hope you are feeling a lot better now hun!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Barb said...

I love this! The color scheme is perfect. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Lori said...

Love the colors and all the glitter! Makes a really pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo!
Lori

Stephanie said...

Very cute card Deb. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug this week.