Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 16 August 2012

Shape Up - Just Nothing Square at MAWTT

Hello again :o) This is my second scheduled post today whilst I'm on my jolly holibobs and this time I have asked Mr Blogger to share my DT post for the new challenge over at


and this fortnight our uber talented DT buddy Leessa has picked the theme

SHAPE UP - JUST NOTHING SQUARE

Here's what I did:



And here's a close up of the scrummy Saturated Canary images that I used:



and Colour Me Wonderful

All images coloured with PM's and FM's
Wall plaques from Joanna Sheen - painted with Acrylic Paint and then covered with mix of DP's - DCVW and K&Co
Flowers - Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts
Alphas cut using Cricut Expression and George and Basic Shapes cartridge.

I am hoping that these have now been received by my lovely blogging buddies :o)

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of the fab DT.

Our sponsor this fortnight is the fabulous
Challenge sponsors
and 1 lucky winner could win this gorgeous prize


Oh I wish I could enter myself lol!!!!

So I'll say cheers for now and get back to topping up my tan.
Catch up with you all when I get back.
TTFN

14 comments:

Pami said...

OK Debs, you have my address right???! I want one!!!! These are just stunning! I hope you are having a fabulous time on your holidays!! Pami x

Claire said...

Helloe my lovely - well obviously I am in awe of these, especially as I was a lucky recipient of one of them (the middle one) which is now hanging proudly in my craft room! (I sent you a text to personally thank you). They are even more special in real life - gorgeous projects and has saved me having to make one of my own LOL. Absolutely gorgeous! Hugs, Claire xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Thank You Thank You Thank You for my fabby plaque, I love it, Well I love them all, it was so nice of you to send me one. They are all stunning, hope you are having a brilliant holipops, Love Hxxx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh wow these are just fabulous .. what a brilliant idea .. i think we should all make one!
I hope you have arrived safely and are having a fabulous time
Lisa x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just stunning missus, love them all!!
Hope your having a fab time
hugs shell xx

Cheryl said...

oh debs Hun these are just brilliant I adore,these to bits,stunning detail hugs Cherylxxxxx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debs, Wow, these look absolutely gorgeous, I bet the recipients will be thrilled! what a great idea as all these fabby images really suit a Crafting room theme. Love all the co-ordinating colours with each image, Hope you are having a good holiday, Big Hugs, Teresa xx

Helen said...

Wow - this is fab Debs! Wish I had a craft room I could make a sign for! lol
Just popped by to say thank you for the adorable birthday card you sent me - so cute! Sorry to be so late, but I was away for my birthday, and your card arrived while I was away...it was like having a second birthday when I got home this afternoon! :0)
Hope you're enjoying your holiday!
Helen x

Sue said...

Wowzer!! this is So stunning Debs… the images are so sweet and you've coloured them beautifully… love all the gorgeous details… you sure rocked this week's challenge!
Hope you're enjoying your holiday! :-)
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Sue said...

Wowzer!! this is So stunning Debs… the images are so sweet and you've coloured them beautifully… love all the gorgeous details… you sure rocked this week's challenge!
Hope you're enjoying your holiday! :-)
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Mau xx said...

Fabulous! Wonderful!
What more can I say Debs.
Huge Hugs Mau xx

DesignerDiva said...

WOW WOW WOW all I can say is if its possible these are even more amazing in real life! well at least the one I got is!
Thank you Thank you Thank you lovely lady I hope you are having the most amazing holiday!!
Big Hugs Laurie xx

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWW Debs these are awesome, the images are stunning, the colours and design are just pure perfection, love them
Hugs
Lorraine x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Debs WOW~ I have got to make one of these for my room! These look just wicked! Thanks for playing along with me this week :)) {hugs}