Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Paper Piecing at An Oldie But Goodie

Good morning. Just a quick scheduled post - fingers crossed Mr Blogger has published it for me :o)
Today we have a new challenge for you over at


and this time the lovely Janice has picked the theme
PAPER PIECING

Here's what I did:


I decided to make a tag using some scrummy freebie papers with Papercraft Essentials (I think!!!)


And one of my favourite Tilda Christmas images - I paper pieced her dress and headband.


Ooopps - sorry about the blurred photo - taken in a rush!!!


And another - must try harder lol!!!!
Poinsettia - Spellbinders die with 1 dew drop added to the centre and the leaves given some
 Glamour Dust
I also added a few Marianne Creatables snowflakes cut up behind the Poinsettia for added interest.

I'm sure my DT buddies have created something wonderful to inspire you - but I didn't get chance to see what they had done before leaving for my jolly holibobs.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check them out :o)

I'll be back in just under a week and hope to catch up with you then.
Thanks for popping in.
Have a wonderful day.

TTFN

9 comments:

Claire said...

Love your Christmas tag, fab papers and colours. Hugs, Claire x PS. You must be due home soon???? LOL xx

Cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is one stunning tag the detail is fantastic love it hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Fluffles said...

This is really sweet Debs, love your paper piecing & I adore your poinsettia. Hope you're having a good holiday, Jx

Katina said...

Beautiful tag Debs. Love the background paper and Tilda looks gorgeous.
xx

Sue said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs! Tilda looks beautiful.. I love her paper-pieced dress and headband! and love the scrummy flower and paper… it's a gorgeous tag!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debs,
A gorgeous tag - love that Tilda too and your paper piecing is great (I must do more paper-piecing, it is so effective) hope you are having a fab holiday, Big Hugs, Teresa xx

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous tag and I can see you have been busy since my last visit.

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday :-)

Lisa x

Tracy said...

Hi Debs
Fabulous paper piecing. Gorgeous creation and design, love your image too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi debs this is absolutely gorgeous I love that image of Tilda, the colours and embellishments look truly wonderful
Hugs
Lorraine x