Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Monochromatic Christmas

Good afternoon. I'm back again with my second post for today
(please scroll down to see my DT post for An Oldie But Goodie or click here)

So I wanted to come back to share a card I have made today for Lil's Little Fairies Christmas in July challenge this week. 




I have used one of my most favourite LOTV Christmas stamps - 'Christmas Dance'
Coloured with PM's and a touch of Glamour Dust



Scrummy Design Papers - Raspberry Road 'White Christmas' printed onto Papermill Linen
cardstock and then I inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink


Card Ingredients:
Image - LOTV 'Christmas Dance'
Colouring Medium - PM's
Design Papers - Raspberry Road 'White Christmas'
 Memory Box Frostyville Border
Sentiment - LOTV
Kraft Cardstock
Crafter's Companion Glitter Spray
Glamour Dust

Challenges I would like to enter:
Lil's Little Fairies - Christmas in July
Lexi's Creations - Sparkle & Shine
Lollipop Crafts - Monochromatic
Love to Create - Punches and Dies
Stamps and Fun - Christmas in August
The Shabby Tea Room - Soft Neutrals
Christmas Card Challenges - Use Something New (Design Papers)
No Matter Which - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Monochrome
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by (again).
Right back to the Olympics - just as well I'm going on my jolly holibobs soon - so I will get my backside off the sofa lol!!!!

Have a fabulous evening.
TTFN

20 comments:

jo said...

Stunning card, gorgeous colours, image, embellies....especially love those little hearts!Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
Hugs Jo x
DT

Wishcraft said...

Another beautiful card hun! Lovely image and papers, love all your pretty details too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

A beautiful card Debs, love the adorable image and very scrummy colours. Love the frosty border and sparkles.

Donna x

Chrissy said...

Totally gorgeous Debs, love the colours and that gorgeous image..love the die too, so pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

Fluffles said...

Beautiful! Jx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs, adorable image and love the colour....Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

DesignerDiva said...

Hello again my friend, what a beautiful card, its so gorgeous Debs those papers are stunning too!
Big Hugs Laurie xx

Liz, said...

Hi Debs, another gorgeous creation, hope you are well,

Liz x

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Debs this is stunning, I totally love your choice of colour, the die cuts, papers and image are beautiful.
hugs
Lorraine x

sue w. said...

Hi Debs, Love this, the colours are fabby and this image is one of my faves. Such super detail.
Hugs Sue w.

Fleur said...

So Pretty
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card - love the image and the soft colour tones and I love that Memory box die! Have a lovely day hun. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Awww this is adorable! Love the colours and super sweet image. In fact you have reminded me that I bought this stamp last year and haven't used it ... might have to rectify that because I am in Christmas card making mode :-)

Hope you are keeping well hun. Fingers crossed the garden is finished before you go on holiday.

Lisa x

Jacki Randolph said...

Stunning Monochromaatic creation Debs!! Love all the die elements. Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create weekly challenge of Punches and/or Dies.

Claire said...

Beautiful card, love the subtle colours and the pretty die cut border. Thanks for joining us at NMW Challenges and good luck
Claire xx

Sue said...

Wow! this is SO gorgeous Debs! Love the image… love the scrummy papers and frostyville border… I love the cream and brown… it's a perfect card!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

NancyD said...

I do like alternative colors for Christmas cards. This one is especially nice. Thank you for joining us at Love to Create. NancyD

ScrappyAndrea said...

Your card is beautiful!
I love your border!
Thanks for playing with us at SFC!
xxx Andrea

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Beautiful Debs!!! The image is adorable and that border wow!!! Thanks for sharing in No Matter Which’s *Anything Goes* challenge and good luck !

Hugzzz

Tammy, NMWC DT at Créations LaDiva :) xx

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Gorgeous card. Adorable image. Love the soft color choice. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC, Hugs, Velma