Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 16 August 2012

Marvelous Monochrome at Charisma

Good morning. Hopefully Mr Blogger has played nicely and has published the first of my scheduled posts for me whilst I'm sitting by the poolside in Montego Bay on my jolly holibobs :o)

Today sees a new challenge over at


and this week Team Gem are sharing their DT projects for the challenge theme of

MARVELLOUS MONOCHROME

Here's what I did:


I stamped the Indigo Blu images - 'Here Comes Santa' onto Crafter's Companion Centura Pearl cardstock using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed with Cosmic Shimmer True White EP.

Then I inked all over with Tim Holtz Iced Spruce Distress Ink from the Limited Edition Winter Colours.


Sentiment stamped and inked in the same way and then die cut using Spellbinders Grommet Tags and attached using some white brads from stash.

Some simple mat and layering onto co-ordinating card. I also stamped the snowflake image around the base card using Iced Sprue Distress Ink before mounting the image panel.


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Our sponsors this week are:

Offering 1 lucky winner $20 voucher to spend in their online store

and


also offering 1 lucky winner $10 to spend in their online store

Hope to catch up with you all when I get back in just under a couple of weeks.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

4 comments:

Claire said...

Still jealous Debs LOL. This is a gorgeous card, love the technique you have used. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful and so detailed embossing Debs, gorgeous images, love the trees and Santa, fabulous cared.

luv CHRISSYxx

Judith said...

This is gorgeous Debs - I love white embossing and you don't see it to often , it looks fab with that green - enjoy your hollies hugs Judith x

Sue said...

Wow! this is so beautiful Debs! I love the effect of the embossing… it's a really scrummy card!!
Big Hugs
Sue xx