Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 25 August 2012

It's a Gift at Allsorts

Hello and good morning. Well hopefully Mr Blogger is still playing nicely and published this my last scheduled post whilst I'm away on my jollies- which is nearly finished now - last day today :o(

Anyways before I left I made my DT project to share with you for the new challenge over at

ALLSORTS

and this week our Brenda picked the fab theme

IT'S A GIFT

Here's what I did:


I bought some plain white gift bags and decorated the from using one of my new
Crafter's Companion Mulberry Woods images

Image coloured with PM's and FM's
Snow - Cosmic Shimmer white glue and Glamour Dust - sooooooo sparkilicious :o)


Frostyville Border - Memory Box
Poinsettia - Spellbinders Die with a few Dewdrops added to the centre

A little bit of raffia and silk seam binding bow added to the sentiment tag to finish it off.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inpsiration from the rest of the DT.

Right best make the most of my last day by the poolside :o)

Catch you all laters.
Have a fabulous weekend.

TTFN

11 comments:

Fluffles said...

It's a lovely gift Debs, great bag, I love it. Hope the holidays are going well, last day...boo-hoo! Jx

brenda said...

Good morning Debs,

Mr Blogger is still playing nice with you in this post popped up on time.

You have made a really pretty gift bag and it will make the gift very special.

Thanks for coming up with great piece of work for my theme week. Hope you're having a great holiday.

B x

Sarah said...

Love this gift bag Debs, such a cute image x

Nicola said...

Gorgeous gift bag Debs with such a cute image and I love the raffia and memory box die - beautiful!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debs,
What a gorgeous gift bag - the image is coloured so beautifully and I love the raffia in the ribbon, it looks like cinnamon sticks :) Have a lovely day, Hugs, Teresa x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous bag hun, so cute and love all your fab details! Hope you're having a fabulous holiday :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Mummy lade said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Claire said...

I just love this Debs, gorgeous image and love the traditional colours and the raffia finishes it off a treat. Can't believe it's your last day today, where has that time gone. Hope you had a fabulous time and catch up with you properly when you are home and sorted. Hugs, Claire x

Craftnut said...

Blogger did play nicely. Great gift bag Debs. Tracy x

Doreen said...

Your bag is gorgeous Debs,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Faye said...

What a cutesome bag. Loving the poinsettia and fab bow combo. X