Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 30 August 2012

Flying High at MAWTT and Some Holiday Photos

Hello again my lovelies - I'm back as promised with my second DT post for today
and this one is for
 
 
where my bestest blogging buddy Claire is host and has picked the theme
 
FLYING HIGH
 
I will also be sharing some holiday photos at the end of this post - so grab a cuppa and a comfy seat :o)
 
Here's what I did:
 
 
I have used a scrummy Mo Manning image 'Kite' - available here - coloured with Promarkers

 
Design Papers - DCVW 'All About a Boy'


Kite diecut - Sizzix
Sentiment - Kaisercraft
 

 
 Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
 
Offering 1 luck winner $10 to spend in their online store
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies using some of our sponsor's images.

As promised here are some of my favourite holiday snaps

John and Jack enjoying the Watersports that were available at the Hotel


At Dunn's River Falls - Fantastic Tour!!!


 Jack's new friend - Leon
 
 A nice surprise from our Chambermaid
 
 Me and my handsome baby
 
 My wonderful husband 
 
 My two gorgeous men :o)
 
On our way up Mystic Mountain - another fabulous tour 
 
Jack ready for the fun of the Bobsled Ride
 
And me too!!!
 
 And finally White River Tubing - fantastic fun :o)
 
So you can see we had a fabulous time - so many new adventures tried and really enjoyed :o)
 
Thanks for all your visits whilst I was away having so much fun!!
Great to be back - looking forward to catching up with you all soon.
 
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
 
Challenges I would like to enter:
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Primary Colours
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
The Perfect Sentiment - Anything Goes
Celebrate the Occasion - A Child's Birthday
Fashionista - Card for a Child
Incy Wincy Designs- Frogs n Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
The Squirrel and the Fox - One for the Men
Fat Pages and Cards - Anything Goes
Stempelsonnen - Children
 
 

30 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW! looks like you had a fabulous time missus!
Gorgeous card, love the kite looks fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Claire said...

Fabulous card Debs, I love the image and the brightly coloured papers and your kite embellishment sets the card of a treat. WOW fantastic photos, looks like you all had a brilliant time and lots of memories. Have a great day. Hugs, Claire x

Loopylou. said...

awwwww debs that is just gorgeous hun, I love the little kite die cut too!! and oooh I am loving your holiday piccies, it looks like you had an awesome time, I want to go on the bobsled ride!! how cool is that!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Susan Flynn said...

Fab card Debs I just love the kite! Your pictures are fab looks lke you had a wonderful time in Jamaica hugs Susan xx

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous card Debs, love the colours and adorable image...and great holiday piccies, what a beautiful place to be, so glad you had a wonderful time..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mau xx said...

I don't believe you ...saying its great to be back Debs....lol
It looks like you had a fab holiday, and now back to the rain and english weather :(
Love your DT card sweetie, The papers are beautiful and your colouring is fab.
Hugs Mau xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW your holidays look brilliant fun, You are so much braver than me with the bob sledge. Love this card its so bright and cheerful, Love Hxx

Fluffles said...

Lovely photo's Debs - that does look like my kinda holiday, with lots of fun had by all.

Love your card too & the great kite detail - brilliant! Jx

Faye said...

The kite is a fab and clever touch. Gorgeous card Debs. Looks like you had a wonderful holiday too. X

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just simply stunning, huggles Pops x x x

Adrian said...

OMG! So adorable, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Anna Jasiolek said...

What an eye-catching project, great card, I love it! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
Anna xxx

Katie K said...

Adorable image and wonderful bright color combo. Love the kite, perfect card for a child. Your vacation photos looks fantastic, looks like you all had a blast.
Thanks very much for crafting with us at the Fashionista Challenge this month.
Hugs,
Katie

Tonya said...

How cute! I love the star paper. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Celebrate The Occasion!

Tonya
CTO DT

Martina said...

Zauberhaft die Karte. Toll
Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
LG Tina

Pia S said...

You've used such pretty and colorful papers! The image is really sweet, and the kite you've added looks fabulous!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

nnalorac said...

I do love your bright colourful card and such a cute image Debs. Thanks for playing along over at Fashionista and good luck. Carolxx

Judith said...

Love your card Debs - that kite die cut is fab and I just love the papers youve used - looks like a really fun holiday - sunshine just makes you feel so much better! I' just sitting by our pool still on my jollies doing a bit of pool side surfing!, have a great week hugs Judith x

Kerry said...

Beautiful card. Love the image & colours. Wow love that kite! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Wedgie said...

love this card Debs - the colours are fab, I love the cute image and think its fab that you added the kite. Gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing with us at Celebrate the Occasion this week, Rachel xxx

Stine said...

Lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at the stempelsonnenchallnge.
Hugs stine

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image and bright sunny colours.
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Lisa Carroll said...

So adorable! Love that you colord him to match your patterned paper. :) Thanks for playing along in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is so gorgeous. Love how you've made a kite to go with the fab boy image from Mo. I absolutely adore that. Thanks for playing at Incy Wincy and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Punkydoodle Papers said...

So cute! Beautiful coloring! Thank you for joining the Inky Impressions team this past week!

PS - love all the photos of your trip! Thanks for sharing!

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

such a cute image thanks for joining us at fat pages and cards with attitude and goo luck emma xx

Esther said...

Wonderful card!!! Love the orange and yellow!!!!
Looks like you had a fabulous vacation :)
Thanks for joining CTO this week!

Manderly said...

Oh goodness, this is adorable! Love the image and your coloring. The kite is such a great touch! Thanks so much for entering Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude Challenge! It's nice to have you.
Manderly
xxxooo

Karen said...

Great card, love the colours too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx