Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 20 August 2012

Borders and Frames at Cutie Pie


Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.
I'm still not here in real time - enjoying myself on my jolly holibobs by the poolside so hoping Mr Blogger has done his thing and posted this for me :o)

Today's share is my DT project for


and this fortnight the theme is

BORDERS AND FRAMES

Our sponsor this time is the fabulous

Pink Gem Designs

and the DT were very lucky to get an image to work with - thank you Janet :o)

Here's what I did:

I used an adorable pre-coloured image (what else can a girl do when running short on time!!!)


I did add some sparkle to her wings though :o)

Image framed using Spellbinders Fleur Di Lis rectangle - I used a plain rectangle to die cut the centre out to frame the image

Card Ingredients:
Image -  Pink Gem Designs Fairy Teddy
Design Papers - Nitwits Cotton Candy Kisses
Baker's Twine & Pleated Ribbon from stash
Diamonte Spacer and Aurora Crystal Gem - The Ribbon Girl
Spellbinders Edgabilities Border Die

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies.

So from a sunny (hopefully) Montego Bay I'll say bye for now and see you when I get back.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN 

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, lovely little bear, gorgeous colouring and love her sparkly wings..

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Debs.
luv
Debby

Claire said...

Another gorgeous card hun - love all the pinkiness and adorable bear image and great border frame too! Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Oh this is fabulous hunni love the colour & image. Fabulous creation.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Debs this is so cute and gorgeous I love that image so much also the wonderful colours and design, super work.
hugs
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Aww this is such a cute card Debs! I love her sparkly wings… the papers and frame are really pretty and love the twine detail :-)
Hope you are having a fab holiday!!
Big Hugs
Sue xx