Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 16 July 2012

With Love at Christmas

Good morning. I'm not really looking forward to this week as John is working away in Luxemborg from today until Friday :o(
So I think I will have to try and keep myself busy with some crafting and I really need to do some shopping for our upcoming holiday in a few weeks time :o)

So today's share is another non DT card :o)
I just had to join in the Pretty in Pink challenge at Lil's Little Fairies and as I have been in the mood to make some Christmas cards - and there are a number of Christmas in July challenges around in blogland I knew that's what I wanted to do.


I love this little sweetie and she looks gorgeous in pink with lashings of Glamour Dust for her fur trim.


Image - 'Christmas Dance' coloured with PM's and FM's 


Here's a close up of the scrummy Spellbinders Create a Flake Snowflake die - covered in Creative Expressions Clear Glass Micro Beads
Smaller snowflakes - Martha Stewart punch - Vellum and dipped in Glamour Dust


Design Papers - Pink Petticoat 'Snowflakes' printed in both positive and negative in Rose

This also used:
Spellbinders beaded square with small square cut out of centre to make a frame.
Spellbinders Ribbon Banners for sentiment from LOTV
Organza ribbon and adhesive pearls from stash


Challenges I would like to enter:
Lil's Little Fairies - Pretty in Pink
Amusing Challenges - Christmas in July
Creative Inpsirations Paint - Christmas in July
Let's Ink it Up - All Girls
Totally Gorjuss - Christmas
Card Crafter's Circle - Christmas in July
Dilly Beans - Sparkle & Shine
Totally Papercrafts - Lots of Layers
Divas by Design - Christmas in July

Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.
Hope you have a wonderful day.

TTFN

27 comments:

Loopylou. said...

aww too cute debs. and huge hugglies for you hun, I don't like it at all when scott has to go away with work so I know how you feel
huge hugs Lou xxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs.
luv
Debby

Chrissy said...

Sooo pretty Debs, beautiful pink Christmas card, love the cute image and fabulous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is so pretty . I love that nestie frame and the sparkly snowflake
Thanks for joining us at Diva's
Lisa x

Caroline said...

WOW this is gorgeous love the image and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Debs this is so beautiful, I love that image also the wonderful colours and design, exquisite creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mau xx said...

Wow! this is Gorgeous Debs...think you should have held on to this one.....lol
Love the Die and all the Sparkle.
Hugs Mau xx

Melissa S. said...

Oh how sweet and beautiful. The coloring is fantastic and the glitter in the trim is awesome. I just love the snowflakes. Thanks for shareing with us at Dilly Beans this week.

Anne said...

Gorgeous! Looove the glittering snowflakes, they look amazing!

Hugs, Anne.

Sue said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs. She's such a cutie - I love her sparkly fur trims! The papers are gorgeous and I love all the twinkly snowflakes - it's a real stunner!
Hope you can enjoy some crafting and then the time will pass quickly and it will be Friday again before you know it ;-))
Take Care
Huge Hugs
Sue xx

Jenée said...

FAB card. The LOTV images are among my favorites, and you've coloured this one up so nicely. I really like your snowflakes, and the use of the non-traditional colours. Well done. Thank you for entering this week's Christmas challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

SAHLERS said...

cute card love the snowflakes and the image
thanks for joining in at Divas by Design
-Sheryl-

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful, love this image and gorgeous pink sparkle. Thanks for playing at TG.

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi Debs,
Thanks for playing in our Christmas in July Challenge this week at Card Crafter’s Circle. I really like how you have created this cute card, great border punch!! I love this little girl...what a cutie , and love your up close photos they really show off the beauty of this card!
Hugs
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team

Claire said...

This is so pretty hun, love the soft pink and white and gorgeous image and those snowflakes look so fabulous. John will be back in no time. Hugs, Claire xx

Faye said...

Debs, it's pink, it's pretty and it's adorable. xx

DesignerDiva said...

This is so pretty Debs, the snowflakes are beautiful and sparklicious!
If John works away in the winter months I'll come and visit to keep you company!
Hugs Laurie xx

Fluffles said...

what a sweet card - love this one, Jx

Annette said...

She's gorgeous and I just LOVE those gorgeous snowflakes.

Annette - Netty's Cards
Proud to design for Lili’s Little Fairies.
xx

carol said...

lovely card,so pretty and sweet, thanks for playing along with TPC this week, x carol

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is just adorable - thank you so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Susan Flynn said...

Blasted blogger Debs you have disappeared of my dashoard so I have missed your creations!! This is just fab love the papers with the sweet LOTV image and the snowflake is gorgeous! xx

Purple mad Alison said...

Awww, she's a real cutie!!I love your attention to detail and the snowflakes are perfect.
Thanks for joining us over on Fat Pages With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x x

SuzanneK said...

Oh this is sooooo cute, love the sparkly fur and snowflakes. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at LIIU, hope to see you at our new blog for the next challenge, hugz Suzanne

MagsB said...

This is just adorable! I love the frame you've made for the sweet LotV girlie and the snowflakes and bling are fantabulous!!

love Mags B x

Colleen Dietrich said...

I just LOVE pink for Christmas, and those micro beaded snowflakes are tops! Thanks a bunch for playing with us at Creative Inspirations Paints!

Chris said...

So soft and pretty, loaded with great details! I love it. Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenges this week.