Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 26 July 2012

Tag It at Aud Sentiments


Good morning. I have mixed emotions today - mega excited as my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona is coming to stay for a few days :o)

But I'm also a little sad as this will be my last DT card for


I have enjoyed my short but sweet spell on the DT but unfortunately there are not enough hours in a week for me to fulfil all my DT duties effectively and as I am already on 2 other DT's that post on Thursday as well - this one had to go :o(
I wish all the lovely girls all the best and hope to see them around blogland :o)

So the theme for this fortnight is

TAG IT

So we would like to see your projects with the sentiment on a tag.
Here's what I did:

I used a super sweet image from our sponsor this week -
'Lil Fashionette 20's Evie' and coloured her with PM's


Image die cut using Labels 20 and then inked the edge with Old Paper Distress Ink
 

Sentiment stamped using Creative Expressions stamps and die cut using Tim Holtz Tiny Tags
DP's My Mind's Eye Lost and Found

Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Happy Birthday
My Mum's Craft Shop - Birthday Girls
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Love to Create - Spots and Dots
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Pile it On - Tag Your It
Colour Me Creative - Anything Goes with a Girlie Twist
Fat Pages and Cards - Anything Goes

Thanks for your visit today - hope to catch up with you all later this evening.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

23 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh debs this is wonderful! i love the fold too!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Claire said...

Morning hun! Fab card, love the image and papers, shame about the DT position, but I know where you are coming from as I have just done the same thing with one of my DTs yesterday too! Something has to give, although I still have 4 weeks until I officially go. Hope you have a lovely day, looks like another warm one. Hugs, Claire x

Livert said...

I saw your card at MIM. Had to take a closer look.

xxx Livert

Lisa Jane said...

Oh i love the way you used the tags ,.. i always struggle with tags - so will remember this idea . The image is also a favourite of mine
THnaks for joining us at Diva's
Lisa x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs! awww isn't she a sweetie and you've coloured her beautifully!! Love the design and layout and the scrummy papers and embellies!!
Hope you are having a lovely day!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is just so very adorable and I love the tie with the 2 tags - fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card!! Love that great image and your card design is fabulous!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Susan Flynn said...

This is adorable Debs! Cute image has a look of a flapper! Love the tags sentiment too. You are still not coming up on my dashboard but you are down as one of the sites I follow so I have un-followed you and then become a follower again and hopefully that will work!! How exciting your grand daughter Lola is coming my Harrison is coming for the week on Sunday - can't wait!! xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Debs, love the image and colouring,really love the design..fabulous.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Wendy L said...

Lovely design and colour co -ordinations. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

Crea-Sandra said...

So lovely!! Great coloring!
Hugs Sandra

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I love this its so cool, Love Hxx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Debs I adore the image also the wonderful vintage style design the colours look great.
hugs
Lorraine x

Crafty and Green said...

Absolutely Stunning Card! Love the Colors & The Design!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!! Come Back and Play with us again really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

A sweet card!!! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create Challenge!
~DEANNE~

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

So cute! Thank-you for participating in PILE IT ON challenge blog this week! Hope to see you again next week!
~DEANNE~

coops said...

So beautiful Debs.Gorgeous image and i love your stunning vintage colours.I keep trying to follow your blog hun but you you won`t sow in my dashboard.It says the feed is wrong?
Thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge ;D

xx coops xx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the image
Thanks for joining us at Divas
Hugs
Kat xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Fantastic card - love the super image and the great layout too x
Thanks for playing along with us @ MMCS challenges & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

sarah-Jane said...

Wonderful card. Love the tags. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx

Pink Sunshine said...

Great card, love your colouring and colour combo.
Thanks for joining us at MMCS.
Sally. xx

TC said...

Gorgeous Card Debs. I love what u did here.
Really sorry to read that you're leaving us so soon :(
I wish you all the best.
Hugs TC x

Dragonlady said...

I love it Debs. Have always liked your style. You will be missed on the team but totally understand your decision.
Take care hugs Ali x