Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Pink Pearl and Pretty Favourite Animal

Good morning. I'm so glad it's now Thursday because that means that Jack finishes school today for the summer holidays, John will be home tomorrow and of course it also means we have new challenges for you over at


and


Now I don't usually combine my DT posts but I am today as I have made two individual projects for each challenge but they are a matching set :o)
Our lovely Mau picked the theme over at MAWTT this fortnight and would like to see your projects that are

PINK PEARL and PRETTY

Here's what I made:


And over at Charisma this time our lovely Allison would like to see your projects with

YOUR FAVOURITE ANIMAL

Anyone who knows me knows I love flutterbys :o)

So here's the matching wall hanging I have made for the Charisma challenge:

The small flutterbys are a Martha Stewart punch - the spotty design paper is pinker (is that a real word???) IRL

The gorgeous large flutterby is one of my new purchases from the new local craft shop I found recently and is a Marianne Createable die that I inked with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink and then blinged it up with Stamp n Bond and then lashings of  Glamour Dust.



I inked the frames (they were originally white) with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink and then overstamped my favourite swirl stamp (from Creative Expressions) with the same ink.


Here's a couple of close ups of the scrummy flutterby.


I hope you don't mind me combining my DT post :o)
Please pop over to the main challenge blogs to check out the full details of the prizes on offer from our sponsors this week:

MAWTT
cc
Who are offering 1 lucky winner
3 packs for die cuts of their choice from the online store

Charisma Cardz

Who are offering 1 lucky winner
£10 gift voucher to spend in their online store

and also to check out the gorgeous inspiration from all my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

LEJ Designs - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - All Things Girlie
Always Something Creative - Butterflies
Card and Scrap - Wings
Card Cupids - Wings
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything Goes
OSAAT - Anything Goes


Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.
Hope you can find some time to play along with us.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

32 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

OH wow these's are both just stunning missus, the the large flutterbuts & the sparkle is great!
Hugs Shell xx

Lisa Jane said...

wow these are beautiful.. i just love that butterfly die and all the sparkle.. definitely pink,pearl and pretty
Lisa x

Sue said...

Wow! these are gorgeous Debs! I love the sparkly butterflies and the papers are So scrummy! love all those little butterflies on the wall hanging - they look fab! absolutely stunning creations!
Not long until John is back now! ;-)
Hope you have a lovely day hun!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

MagsB said...

Oh my word, these are both just amazing! I love your colours and the flourishes on the frame and the glitter and the fab butterfly - everything!!!

love Mags B x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Debs this is a stunning set, I love everything about it, Love Hxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Debs this is a stunning set, I love everything about it, Love Hxx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debs, Wow, I love your card and matching wall hanging! So beautiful, love all that sparkle too and what a great large butterfly die, looks wonderful! Have a great day, Hugs, Teresa x

Pami said...

Oh my Debs, this is SO PRETTY!! Love the butterflies and all the glitter and pearls! Beautiful! Have a lovely evening. Pami x

DesignerDiva said...

Well I for one am sure you will forgiven for combining DT work as they turned out so darn spectacular! Beautiful Debs, so so pretty!
Hugs Laurie xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh such a gorgeous set Debs, so pretty! Love the big sparkly butterfly :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Mau xx said...

WOW! what a busy girl you have been and all your creations are gorgeous. I love the Papers and the butterflies are so pretty.
Thanks Debs for your lovely creation for my challenge.
Hugs Mau xx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous Debs...so love the butterflies hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Love both of them Debs, love the butterfly Px

gina g said...

Wow these are gorgeous Debs i love everything about them. luv gina xx

Mary J said...

OMG, so pretty Debs! Love the subtle bling!

Jenny said...

Wow! I saw you on MIM! I have blog candy if you're interested. My Blog Candy

debbi taylor said...

lovely card, love the layout
thank you for joining in the challenge at LEJ designs this week
hugs
Debbi x

May said...

I love a good butterfly project - this is a great one. Thank you for sharing and for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Debs, love the big butterfly,love the sparkle, so pretty..


Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Lisa aka Myran said...

Thanks for joining our All things girlie challenge at PTW with this beautiful card! Love all the butterflies!

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Debs

Such a beautiful card I love how you have created the background and the butterfly is stunning
Thanks for joining us at lejdesigns challenge and good luck
Janet

KraftyKoolKat said...

These are really awesome Debs. Love all the glitter and gorgeous papers and layout. I saw you over at MIM this week.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Karen C said...

STUNNING! Love butterflies - so this is all win win for me! :D Love all the pretty colors too!
Thank you for playing in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at One Stitch At A Time This Week! Best of luck in the draw!
Hugs
Karen C
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

That is such a wonderful project!!!! Totally love the butterfly and how it's so sparkly!!!

Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Debs WOW! Love love love these! and the sparkly butterflies are just gorgeous! Have a great weekend hun :)

~Tammy~ said...

Stunning creations!!!!

Claire said...

Such a gorgeous set hun, love the papers and pretty butterflies. Hugs, Claire x

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to come visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #89, #90, #91, #151, #154, #155, #173, #254, #255 and #282.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Judith said...

Two stuning projects just love how you've crafted that big butterfly - just gorgeous hugs Judith x

Hjørdis said...

1000 tak for dit fine bidrag i udfordringen på Cardandscrap og held og lykke ! :0)

Hjørdis said...

1000 tak for dit fine bidrag i udfordringen på Cardandscrap og held og lykke ! :0)

Hjørdis said...

1000 tak for deltagelse i udfordringen på Cardandscrap og held og lykke :0)