Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Picture Inspiration at An Oldie But Goodie

Good morning. I can hardly believe that two weeks have past since our last challenge at


but it has so I am here today to share my make for the new theme as picked by the very lovely (and oh so glamourous) Lisa - have you checked out her new photos recently :o)

And Lisa has given us this photo as inspiration for our projects this fortnight

Here's what I came up with:

I have used a fab fun image from our sponsor this week




Image coloured with FM's and PM's
A touch of Orange Stickle added to the centre of the flowers

The scrummy DP's are a new download from Funky Hand - Daisy Day - available here.
Perfect for any summer crafting project :o)
This also used:
My Oldie But Goodie items (more than 6 months old) are my flowers, satin ribbon and the sweet dragonfly gems.
Sentiment - PC generated inked with Wild Honey Distress Ink

Well that's what I did - please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out what my fabulous DT buddies did :o)
Can't wait to see what you do too!

Challenges I would like to enter:

Dream Valley - Summer
Joanna Sheen - Animal Crackers
Pattie's Creations - Summertime
Poodles Parlour - Use a Digi
Digi Doodle - Anything Goes

Thanks for your visit today. It would be great to know you've been so I can come and visit you too :o)
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

10 comments:

Fluffles said...

Nice work Debs - a lovely summer card. Cute little image and a great card design. I'm like you and can't believe how quick the weeks are flying by! Hope you have fun in the sun this week, Jx

Loopylou. said...

aww this is too cute debs!! I love the way he is snuffling the flowers!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is cute ,,,, i used to collect anything pig related lol... so its perfect for me .. and i love the sunny colours and sparkly flowers.
LOve Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Smashing card Debs I adore that cute fun image and what a super design, I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Oh this is fab Debs!! what a wonderful image!! the little piggy is adorable!! and I love the way you've done the sentiment… the papers and embellies are gorgeous!! love the sunshine colours! :-)
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Katina said...

Lol, brilliant Debs! Such an original and clever way to use the inspiration pic.
xx

Vicky said...

So adorable Debs...and loving the sentiment too sweetie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Susan Flynn said...

What a cute image Debs he just looks so happy sniffing that flower, fab layout too xx

Claire said...

Just brilliant Debs, great image and perfect sentiment. Hugs, Claire x

Tracy said...

What a cute little piggy, a gorgeous creation Debs, I love it!
Happy crafting
Tracy x