Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 13 July 2012

Not Old - Just Collecting Wrinkles!

Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon :o)
Today I have a non-DT card to share with you :o)

It's my BiL's birthday next week and I chose this fab fun image from Bugaboo to make a card for Jack to send him - I think he'll see the funny side - at least I hope he does lol!!!


Image - Gus Birthday 'Collecting Wrinkles'
Coloured with PM's


I inked the image panel using Chipped Sapphire distress ink.
Mat and layered onto Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangle
I also added Glossy Acdents to the balloons, glasses and clock face


Once again I have used the fabulous Nitwits 'Tour of London FBQ DP's '- I love these papers lol!!!
Some scrummy new Bakers Twine from a new craft shop I have found close to home - yippeee!!!
Sentiment that comes with the image and a few co-ordinating card candi to finish it off.


Challenges I would like to enter:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #215
Celebrate the Occasion - Happy Birthday
Paper and Such Design - Red White and Blue
Cards for Men - Happy Birthday
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes

Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

25 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous fun card Debs.
luv
Debby

Chrissy said...

What a beauty Debs, fabulous card..lol..collecting wrinkles...love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fluffles said...

Brilliant Bugaboo - you#ve done a great job here Mrs! Jx

BugBites said...

Lol...love this. Love your coloring and paper choices as well. TFS with us at CTO

Tonya said...

Cute! Love the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Celebrate The Occasion.

Tonya
CTO DT

sammi said...

hi Debbie! Cute card! Love the red white and blue! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Catch The Bug! We hope to see you, again, next time!! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

Claire said...

Great card Debs, I am sure he will see the funny side of it LOL. I do love these Bugaboo images and sentiments. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x PS. YAY it's Friday and only 7 more working ones to go .... can you tell I'm counting down the days? xx

Adrian said...

Cute, love image, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Liz, said...

Hi Debs, great fun card,

Liz x

Faye said...

Obviously I can't say where the stash is, but if you look in my handbag, you might find a bag of jellybeans. Fab card. Brilliant colour combo for Gus. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to check all my credit cards are in my purse...! ;) xx

Jodie Mackrell said...

wonderful card! love the papers too! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Bea und Doreen said...

another gorgeous card. The image and the papers - it's perfect
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Janice M said...

Fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such this week.

Alex H. said...

oh what a great and funny card!!!!! I LOVE IT! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.

Paul said...

Gus looks splendid. Thank you so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge this month at Catch The Bug. This open challenge really is a great way to see lots of different styles and techniques – always an inspiration.
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug

Anna Jasiolek said...

Hahaha, great sentiment! Simple & clever, great job! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
Anna xxx

Wedgie said...

Fab card...love the image and the sentiment!

Thanks for joining us at Celebrate the Occasion this week, Rachel xxx

Julie said...

Just adorable - what a fun image!! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such!

Michelle B. said...

bhaaaawww! Gus cracks me up with his knobby knees and boxers! Love the papers and your bakers twine is fab! So glad you joined us for our Happy Birthday challenge at Cards for Men!

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Donna said...

Haha, this is such a fun card Debs and really fab design...totally made me laugh out loud! :) Donna ♥ x

Sue said...

LOL!! these Bugaboo images are fab Debs - they always make me smile. Love the gorgeous papers and layout - I'm sure your BIL will love it !!!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Pattie said...

So much fun here! Happy to have you play along with us at Paper and Such!

Dilsaver Designs said...

How fun, I just love that sentiment with your image and your LO is wonderful!

Dilsaver Designs said...

I forgot to tell you thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Birthday" Challenge :)