Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 5 July 2012

Make it Sentimental at MAWTT

Hello again! As promised I'm back with my second DT post and this one is for


It was my turn to pick the theme fir this fortnight and I chose

MAKE IT SENTIMENTAL
So I would like to see your projects with a sentiment as the main focus - no images.

I have used another neglected stamp that I have had for ages - from The Crafty Pad 'Butterlies' Set - you can now get this as a digi set but mine is a clear stampo that I stamped and embossed with
Black Archival Ink and Clear EP.
Then I die cut the verse using Spellbinders Fleur Di Lis Rectangles and inked through the die using Dusty Concorde Distress Ink
I popped this onto some co-ordinating cardstock that I embossed with a Butterfly embossing folder and mat and layered that onto some silver Mirri board
Shaped base card from Craftwork Cards
A few Martha Stewart and Woodware butterflies with some adhesive pearls to finish it off :o)

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to see the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disapppointed.
Also check out the details of our sponsor and the prize on offer this time too.

Challenges I would like to enter:

http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/ - What’s Your Crafty Passion
(Butterflies, Distress Inks, Spellbinders)
Thanks again for popping by - if you missed my first post please scroll down.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

29 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is simply stunning,the detail is just fantastic and one,really beautiful sentiment too love it hugs Cherylxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation missus, love the colour & those butterflies are fab!
hugs shell xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is gorgeous .. love the little butterflies - so pretty
Lisa x

brenda said...

What a lovely verse Debs, never seen that one before and such soft pretty lilacs.

Thanks for sharing your 'Crafty Passion' with us at Stampalot challenge this month.

B x

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Debs :-)

Lisa x

Allison said...

lovely sentiment on a sweet card
Allisonx

Susan Flynn said...

What a lovely and true sentiment Debby. Gorgeous card xx

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW ~Debs this is brilliant what a great card, Love the delicate colours, just like some butterflies. Sending you HUGE cyber hugs Hxx

Francesca said...

Wonderful creation
Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot challenge this Month
and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

DesignerDiva said...

Hello Hunny where have I been again! I don't know why I'm missing so much on your blog and how fabulous is it all! This sentiment is beautiful as is your design and the card below is stunning with so many fabulous fabulous details. I really love the balloon card too.
I hope everything is ok in your world
Big hugs Laurie xx

Claire said...

Beautiful card hun, love the sentiment and fab colours. Hurrah it's Friday tomorrow, who stole the week? It's flying! Hugs, Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Debs how beautiful this is that verse is awesome I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Stine said...

Wonderful card.
Thanks for joining us at ASC.
Hugs Stine

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, a gorgeous creation as always huggles Pops x x x

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is such a gorgeous card, beautiful color choice and butterflies! Thank you for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly and good luck!

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Debs this is magnificent! And one of my fav sentiments too!

Elaine said...

What a beautiful sentiment and a gorgeous card well done hugs Elaine

Judith said...

This is gorgeous Debs I love the sentiment and the fab die cuts hope your keeping ok hugs Judith x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Debs, lovely sentiment and it's all so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card. Beautiful sentiment and love those cute butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Fashionista Challenge. pat k.x

Schnipsel und mehr...die Papierwerkstatt said...

Wonderful creation, love the mini butterflys and the colors.

Thanks for playing us at ASC.

Hugs Andrea

marion82 said...

beautiful card sweetie
Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit
http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs - what a wonderful Verse!! Love the Fleur De Lis frame and the embossing.. and those pretty butterflies… it's so classy and elegant!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Katina said...

Gorgeous card Debs. Trying to catch up with everything I've missed during my blog break but fighting a losing battle, lol! So many gorgeous cards you've made!
xxx

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Debs. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at CC&CC this time.
Debbie x

butterfly said...

Lovely card (and with my nom de plume, I'm on board straight away!); simple, stylish, and so elegant.

Tanja said...

A wonderful card, with lovely Butterflies... Thanks for join us at ASC.
tanja

Ruth said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining the Sir Stampalot challenge this month, Ruth :)