Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 27 July 2012

It's Just A Number at Get Funky

Good morning. Just a quick post from me again this morning as little Lola Arizona will be here very soon and if today is like yesterday I will be run ragged before lunchtime lol!!!!!

Today it is my turn to share some inpsiration with you for this month's Funky 15th challenge at


as picked by our very lovely Jackie

JUST A NUMBER

Here's what I did:

I have to confess that I actually made rhis quite some time ago - when Anice released the
But as I haven't shared it on my blog I thought it would be perfect timing to share it now :o)


The card base was made using the Wobble Card template on the CD and one of the fab funky papers from the Sunshine Birthday collection.
I also dies cut a scallopped circle from the Happy Birthday text paper from the same collection.


The number topper is a digi stamp from the CD too.

A few co-ordinating flowers and job done!!

Don't forget to pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the inspiration from my DT buddies so far and look out for more to come.

To be in with a chance of winning the fab prize on offer this month all you have to remember is to

USE AT LEAST ONE FUNKY HAND PRODUCT

and to make that easy for you Anice has created another fab Funky 15th Freebie - available here

Free craft backing papers to download for card making and scrapbooking

So that's all from me today.
Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

9 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely card Debs, love the colours and the fabulous shape - really cheers you up. I hope you have a fab day today. Hugs, Claire x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous, I love the pretty papers and the shades of green are lovely
Lindsay xx

Faye said...

Oooooh pink and green. Fabness. Love the number paper too. xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I love this its so bright and funky. Hope you have had a blast with Lola Arizona, Love Hxx

Katina said...

Gorgeous Debs. Love those colours!
xx

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous Debs…Love the colours and fab shape… and those gorgeous flowers… it's got a lovely fab and funky feel !!
Hope you had a lovely time with lil Lola Arizona!
Enjoy the weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is gorgeous what lovely vibrant juicy colours I love the card shape also the numbers
Hugs
Lorraine x

Susan Flynn said...

Just fab Debs love the bright colours and gorgeous papers x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is so bright and 'funky' I love it hun

Em xxx