Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Flower Power at An Oldie But Goodie

Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon. Just a quick post from me today as I am getting on with all my jobs around the house before I have to collect my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver from nursery. Hope the rain holds off for at least a few hours so we can go for a walk along the canal and maybe even feed the ducks again :o)

So today's share is for the new challenge over at


and this week the lovely Francesca has picked the theme

FLOWER POWER

Here's what I came up with:


I have used a 'Gorjuss' Girl image - this was one of my very first rubber stamps and has not seen sight of any ink for ages - I'm so bad!!! So this is my six months or more old item - don't forget to tell us what yours is.


Image coloured with FM's and PM'S

The gorgeous summery DP's are one of my new purchases - My Mind's Eye 'Fiddlesticks' - love the soft colour tones.
This also used:
Spellbinders: Blossom Die & Daisy Flower Topper
Woodware Dasiy Punch - small and medium
Adhesive pearls from stash
Kaisercraft Pearl Brad
Sentiment Craftwork Cards


Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
Bugaboo Digi Stamps
offering 1 lucky winner 7 digi images of their choice.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Challenges I would like to enter:

The Sugar Bowl - Sketch & Optional Flower Power
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Let's Ink it Up - All Girls
Pan Pastel Uk - Ice Cream Colours
Penny Black & More - Summer Blooms (No Digi images)
Di's Digi Designs - Pile on the Flowers
Secret Crafter - Use Pastels
Fat Pages and Cards - Anything Goes
Paper Play - Happy Birthday
Paper Shelter - Flower Power
Waste Not Wednesday - Use Your Forgotten Stuff
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes

Thanks for your visit today.
It would be great to know you called so I can come and visit you too.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

27 comments:

Margaret said...

I love the soft muted colours. Gorgeous card saw it on MIM
Hugs
Margaret M

brenda said...

Great to see you back with another entry Debs. Great design on this one and really nice muted colours.

Thanks for sharing your 'Summer Blooms' with us at Penny Black and More this month.

B x

Margaret said...

Love the soft muted colours Debs such a gorgeous card. Saw it on MIM
Hugs
Margaret M

Sandy said...

Hi Debs, wow, such a beautiful card, love the soft colours, the flowers using the same DP and that sweet image - beautifully coloured.
Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Sandy DT

Stamping Shanni said...

A beautiful card Deb - very circumspect and sophisticated! Love the embellishments and how they marry perfectly with your colouring. Saw this on MIM.
Stamping Shanni

Jane said...

Hi Debs I saw this on MIM, such a lovely image and card! I hope you got out for your walk,
Jane x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just simply stunning, love the colours that you have used too, gorgeous work, hugs Pops x x x

Whisper said...

Oooo i'm loving the soft colours too, and the large flower and all the extras, Luv Sam x

Mary J said...

So very pretty and feminine Debs! gorgeous use of those papers too!

DesignerDiva said...

Hello Debs - more one on one with Oliver - you know how to make me jealous! Don't forget to squidge him from me lol
Your card is just so pretty and perfect, the soft colours are to die for and all your gorgeous details well I'm in awe of this one!
Hugs Laurie xx

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful card Debs! Such gorgeous colours and I love this stamp - she's one of my favourites. Thanks for joining in with my WNW challenge hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Lorraine said...

Stunning card Debs. Love the image and the pretty background papers.
I saw you on MIM.
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwwww Debs this is exceptionally beautiful, wow, that image, the papers, flowers and design look fantastic, I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Dreamtime Designs said...

Hi Deb,
Absolutely love your design. The colours are gorgeous :)
Thanks for sharing.
Hugz
Lisa

P.S I have blog candy if you're interested
http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card. Love the soft colors and all your flowers. Great coloring on your image. Saw you over on MIM.

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love the soft colours and papers .. so pretty
Lisa x

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card! Thank you for joining us at The Sugar Bowl ♥

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation Debs, so pretty. I Love it!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

downrightcrafty said...

Beautiful pastels and a gorgeous creation, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

SuzanneK said...

OMG I love the design, the colours, the flowers and of course the beautifully coloured image. Thanks for playing along with us at LIIU, good luck in the draw. Hugz Suzanne

Claire said...

Another fabulous card Debs, love the image and again the soft colour tones. Sorry haven't been around much, so busy at work and home, way behind on my commenting!! Not good - only 8 more working days! Hugs, Claire x

Debs M said...

love the colours and those flowers are yummy! saw it on mim x

Fluffles said...

Gotcha! Lovely card & you have been so busy of late! Beautiful flowers around your GG, Jx

Julia said...

Absolutely in love with your project! Thanks for sharing!
I saw this on Make it Monday!
These are my entries: #77, #163, #183, and #258 and would love it if you could visit.
Hugs,
Julia

Clare *Littlebear* said...

A beautiful card Debs. I really love the gorgeous, soft colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black and More.
Clare x

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

This is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing at DI'S DIGI DESIGNS:)

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card, love the delicate colours of the papers you have used. Thank you for joining the Summer Blooms challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck. x Susan x