Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Christmas in Summer at Stampavie and More

Good morning. Hello and welcome to my new followers - it's so lovely to see you here - I hope you like what you see and decide to stay a while :o)
Today I'm here to share a card for the new challenge over at


and we're celebrating

CHRISTMAS IN SUMMER

Here's what I did:


I love this uber cute LOTV image - Three Little Angels
Coloured with PM's and FM's


A touch of Glamour Dust added to their wings

The scrummy DP's were a bargain buy from Create and Craft
This also used:
Spellbinders Create a Flake 4 and Snowflake Pendant dies
Scalloped and Plain Ovals
Adhesive Pearls from stash
Gorgeous spacer and pearl brad from stash
Sentiment - LOTV


I love making Christmas cards and I hope you can find some time to join in the early festive celebrations with us too :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:
Lil's Little Fairies - Anything Goes
Hooked on Crafts - Christmas in July
Lollipop Crafts - Christmas in July
Crazy Challenge - Christmas in July
Sketch N Stash - Sketch #91
The Squirrel and the Fox - Christmas in July
2 Sisters - Christmas in July
Annabelle Stamps Challenge - Snowflakes

Before I go I would just like to share a couple of scrap LO's I have made for Funky Hand that I am hoping will make an appearance on Create and Craft today when Anice launches her new
Papercraft Factory CD-Rom Wishes & Kisses at 8.00am and 11.00am

My squidgilious Grandson Oliver


and my scrummilicious Grand-daugher Lola Arizona


Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day.

TTFN

17 comments:

Debbie said...

Your card is beautiful Debs.Beautifully coloured and gorgeous snowflakes.Hope you're ok and that you saw you LO etc.. on create and craft - Anice did a fab job as usual.Hugs Debbie x

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cute card .. and fabulous layouts ..
Lisa x

ahlers5 said...

Adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at 2 Sisters this week.

Handgathered said...

What a sweet card. I love the colors; I'm a pastel girl myself. I just ordered Xmas stamps from LOTV; wish I had them for this challenge :/

I entered the last challenge and am wondering if they choose a winner? and where do I look? Thanks, Debs.

XXOOO, Anni/Handgathered

Donna Mosley said...

A stunning card Debs, love the sweet image and scrummy snowflakes. Aww! what fab LO's too, your Grandbabies are so beautiful. :o)

Donna x

Sue said...

this is gorgeous, super sweet image too

thanks for joining us at SnS

Sue
xx

MagsB said...

Debs, this is so pretty! I love the LotV Christmas images - I haven't got this one, and now I'm sooo tempted lol! I love your pretty papers and colours, too!

And wow, your layouts are fab! I'm not a Scrapbooker, but I know a good layout when I see one (or two, in fact!) Gorgeous!

Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge!

love Mags B x

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Such a sweet image and gorgeous touches of glitter make for a perfect card! Love your layouts as well!
TFS with us this week :)
Andrea

Sue W said...

Such a pretty card and perfect for our AnnaBelle Challenge this week thanks for playing along with us!

Jie Craft said...

very nice, love the colors.
Thanks for playing with us at 2 Sisters this week.

Hugs, Jill D. DT

Dreamtime Designs said...

Hi Deb,
Beautiful designs. I love your layouts. I don't have much time anymore to scrapbook but looking at your lovely layouts has inspired me to do one this week. Thank you for sharing.
Hugz
Lisa
http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au

P.S I have Magnolia stamp blog candy if you're interested :)

Claire said...

Love your Christmas card hun, especially the papers and WOW oh WOW how fabulous are those LOs - love the layouts and gorgeous papers and colours. Hugs, Claire x

mandy said...

Fab card Debs love the stamp it's adorable and the snowflakes are gorgeous, also your layouts are only gorgeous well done

Thanks for joining us at 2Sisters Challenge

Hugs Mandy DT xx

Chris said...

This is adorable! I love the image. What a sweet trio of angels! I love the snowflakes, too! They look like Magnolia dies. I was surprised to read they were Spellbinders! Thanks for sharing that! Thanks so much for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

Chris

Julie said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, love this LOTV image and your papers are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash!, Juliexx

Ellen said...

These angels are very sweet (on your card and your grand-children!). Like the DP you've been using. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Lionelsa said...

Cute lovely angels.

Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!