Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 28 July 2012

Case It at Allsorts

Good morning. Well it looks like another glorious sunny day here in Gloucestershire so I think we will have a trip out to Bourton on the Water and take Lola Arizona for a picnic.
The garden is coming along nicely but still looks like a building site so I hope the weather holds out next week when the 'transformation' stage starts to happen :o)

Anyways it's Saturday so I'm here to share my DT card for


with you and this week our lovely leader Emma has asked us to

CASE IT

But first I would like to welcome two new peeps that have joined our fabulous DT
It would be great if you could pop over and welcome them too :o)

So here's the card that Emma posted previously on her blog that we would like you to take inspiration from


and here's how I 'CASED IT'

I followed the sketch and used a Penny Black hedgie image

Image coloured with PM's
and mat and layered onto Spellbinders plain circle (edges inked with Peeled Paint) and Spellbinders Snowflake Pendant 2012

Layered snowflakes - Spellbinders
Pearl brads from stash
DP's - Pink Petticoat 'Large Snowflakes' and 'Sprinkled with Twinkles'
The 2 small snowflakes embellies are the centre of the Cherry Blossom Memory Box die :o)


Hope you can find some tome to join us this week.
We have a gorgeous prize in offer from our sponsor this week



Isn't it delicious!!!! Wish I could enter myself lol!!!!

Thanks for yoir visit today. I really appreciate it.
So sorry that I have been a naughty blogger and not visited many of you the past few days
but I'm not sorry really as I have been having so much fun with my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona :o)
I promise to catch up with you all soon :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:
Crimbo Crackers - Penguins or Animals (must be Christmas)
DRS Designs - Christmas
Pixie Dust Studio - Christmas
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Flourishes - Christmas in July
Party Time Tuesday - Christmas in July
Cards for Men - Christmas in July
Hooked on Crafts - Christmas in July
Lexi's Creations - Christmas in July
Lollipop Crafts - Christmas in July
My Craft Spot - Christmas in July

Have a wonderful weekend.
TTFN

30 comments:

brenda said...

Morning Debs

A perfect 'case' on Em's card.

Have a lovely weekend.

B x

Claire said...

Great card Debs, love the greens and the cute little hedgie too. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Susan Flynn said...

Hi Debs lovely card love those snowflakes and the gorgeous DP! Have a fab day with Lola Arizona! I have still not managed to restore you to my dashboard!! xx

Mummy lade said...

it's a wonderful card, the green colour is so soft and warm

Nicola said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas card Debs, love the sweet PB hedgehog and all the fab finishing touches!
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs Nicola xxx

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Debs, so looking forward to working with you at Allsorts x

Whisper said...

Aaah PB's my favourite and i so love what you have done with it, those snowflakes are great - must get that die.

Enjoy your picnic, we were in Gloucester in June half term and loved it (we were 15 min drive from Adam's Farm), Luv Sam x

Sue said...

Aww this is So sweet Debs! what a cute image and your colouring is beautiful ! Love the way you've made it into a Christmas Card! the papers and snowflakes are gorgeous!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Enjoy your time with Lola Arizona!! :-)
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Hazel said...

Hey Debs

Love the card and you have cased it just perfectly.

Thanks for coming by to see me and leaving me some lovely comments.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Toodles

Hazel xx

Fleur said...

This is gorgeous Debs ~ going to miss working with you.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Janett said...

I love your card.The image is so cute
Thank you for entering our challenge at DRS designs. Good Luck.

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

That hedgehog is so cute... love how you case the card... and made it your own. Thank you for joining us this week at My Craft Spot :)

Kate (Small Bits of Paper) said...

Oh, this is so, so sweet! The image is adorable and you've done such a great job framing it on your card!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Susan Flynn said...

Just popped back to say your card is perfect for our Christmas in July Challenge at Lexi's! Thanks for joining in the fun hugs Susan x

Mary J said...

What a fab case, Debs! A beautiful colour combo and wonderful flower arrangement!

julie_woolston said...

What a gorgeous card love the image and the wonderful detail.

Thank you for sharing with us at Lexis Creations.

Hugs Julie x

Holly Young said...

super cute card and love those colors!

Thanks for sharing with us at PTT this week!

Holly PTT DT

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great 'case' on my card Hun and glad to hear your having a lovely time with your granddaughter,

Em xxx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Here at last!!!

Sorry I am a stranger at the moment :-(

Loving your take on Emma's card.

Your colours, papers, image and all the gorgeous snowflakes make for a brilliant card!! Love it!

Hope you had a great picnic with your "little princess".

Love Jules xx

DesignerDiva said...

Hi Debs - I feel like I've been on another planet lately! I've missed so much on everyones blogs and you have been busy creating gorgeous projects in my absence! This is a little beauty, I love your snowflakes.
Give my lovely (shared) Grandchildren a hug!!
Laurie xx

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful card Debs! Love the papers and that super cute hedgie. Hope you're having a lovely time with Lola Arizona :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Mau xx said...

What a fab card Debs, I love the image and your paper and detail are superb.
Hope you had a fab picnic, I am so envious :~ we visited BOW last year for the first time and Loved it.
Hugs Mau xx

Rica said...

What a wonderful Christmas card, stunning design and details - your image is so adorable.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with both the Simon Says Stamp challenge. and House Mouse and friends.

Amanda said...

How pretty!! I love all the cute Hedgies!! This is a great CASE and I love everything about both of the cards :) The way you colored it, the papers, and the flowers around the image - everything :)

Thank you for Playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

cheryl Baker said...

oh this is one,really gorgeous card Hun love that image and love those colours hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debs, I love your Christmas card - what a little cutie and coloured so very beautifully too as always, fabby snowflakes :) Have a good week, Big Hugs, Teresa x

Pam said...

So whimsical and sweet! Thanks for playing with us at DRS Designs.

Gwen said...

So stinkin cute! I love it! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

Mona Eidhammer said...

Thanks for joining in our anything goes challenge over at Crafts and Me with this fabulous creation. Hugs...Mona

TC said...

Awww gorgeous cards Debs. Love them. x