Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 22 July 2012

Black & White + 1 other at Saturated Canary

Good morning. Here's hoping Mr Sunshine puts in another appearance today like yesterday - I always feel so much brighter (literally) when the sun shines - don't you?

Anyways today I have a non-DT card to share with you and this will be for my DH for our Anniversary when we are away on our holibobs soon :o)

As soon as I saw the theme for this week's challenge over at Saturated Canary was
 Black & White + One I knew my + One would be Red - I love this striking colour combo :o)


I did worry about colouring my image though with such limited colours but I am quite pleased with the results :o)


Image - Saturated Canary 'Love Letters' - available here
Coloured with PM's
I pricked the edge of the image panel and around the base card using Tim Holtz Design Ruler and then faux stitched using fine liner pen


DP - Funky Hand 'Love Love Love' - available here
This also used:
Spellbinders Heart Squares
Cuttlebug Script Embossing Folder - I then swiped the embossed panel with Adirondack Snow Cap Ink
Kaisercraft Alphas
Bakers Twine


Challenges I would like to enter:

Saturated Canary - Black & White + One Other
Crazy Challenges - Real or Faux Stitching 
Creative Card Crew - Black Cardstock

Thanks for your visit.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

14 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

One of my favourite colour combo's... it looks fabulous
Lisa x

Loopylou. said...

morning Debs!!!
oooh this is just stunning hun and I ,love that hearts frame,neeeed one!! and the script embossed bit looks awesome!
thankyou so much for playing along with us over on the Saturated canary challenge blog
huge hugs Lou xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is gorgeously stunning, a truly gorgeous creation I so love the image too, huggles Pops x x x

Donna said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Debs, love this combination of colours together and your fab colouring...loving the heart die-cut too :) Donna ♥ x

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous Debs! I love the image and you've coloured her beautifully! Love the heart frame and those scattered hearts look fab!! I'm sure Hubby will love it!!!
Hope you are enjoying the sunshine! doesn't it make you feel better! :-)
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Katina said...

Wow!! Fabulous card Debs. Your colouring is amazing!
xx

June Nelson said...

Wow thisis gorgeous and my favourite colour combo, irts delish!!! thanks for joining us this week at the daturated Canary challenge, huggies June xxx

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous hun, love the image and colour combo. John will love it. The sun has been shining again today, we actually had our dinner outside which was novel LOL. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Liz, said...

Wow, utterly gorgeous. Love that colour combo and that fabby image.

Send some sun here!

Liz x

Hazel said...

Fab card Debs - love the SC image and love what you have done with the little hearts!

Thanks for dropping by to see me and leaving me some lovely comments.

Ta ta for now.

Hazel x

Deanette said...

Cute card, nice coloring! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew & good luck!

Susan Flynn said...

I'm so annoyed I seem to be missing all your beautiful creations Debs! You mustn't be showing on my dashboard grrrrrr! This is just fabulous too Debs love the image and your colouring and fabulous hearts xx

paperfun said...

This turned out really cute. You did a great job on the limited colors.

Thanks for joining in our black card stock challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Monika Reeck said...

may I ask you, from which product is the Images...I see so many lovely Images but no one with blue jeans like this...this is really fab image and your coloring her funtastic..the color combo is really lovely...Love your card...ADORABLE CARD...good luck with the challenge

I am also joining the challenge from Creative Card Crew my card is Nr. 88, would you mind to see it on my Blog? I would be so happy if you leave me some love :) many thanks before, hugs, Monika