Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 20 July 2012

A Little Bit Inky


Good morning. Hurrrah it's Friday, it's the first day of the summer holidays for Jack - which is just as well as I actually slept in this morning and didn't wake up until 7:45am!!!! John will be home tonight so it's all good in the Simpson household :o)

I have been busy getting ahead with some DT work for when we are away on our holibobs and some of them are a bit inky so whilst I was playing with my inks I made this card I would like to share with you today:


I had a request from a friend for a Get Well Soon card and I thought this fab Stampendous Agapanthus stamp would be perfect.


I stamped it onto Linen cardstock and then heat embossed it with Creative Expressions Lava Black EP - when you move it round in the light it has a reddish/black tint - which is nearly impossible to catch on a photo :o(


That's why I teamed it with Festive Berries Distress Ink and some red cardstock.
The beautiful DP's are Carta Bella 'Beautiful Moments' - available from Bunny Zoe's here
A few Card Candi from Craftwork Cards - I have tons of these and hardly ever use them!!!
A couple of co-ordinating ribbons and job done :o)


Challenges I would like to enter:
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Stampin Royalty - Anything Goes

Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

12 comments:

Susan Flynn said...

Really beautiful Debs love the image its gorgeous! Have a fab weekend! xx

Lisa Jane said...

This is beautiful Debs - i love the gorgeous image and the colours
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

This is beautiful Debs - you're really good with this inky stuff!
7.45 tut tut not like you Mrs!
Hugs Laurie xx

brenda said...

Hi Debs,

I'm slowly creeping round blogland trying out this new word verification programme, so far so good.

I saw Stampendous P107 agapanthus cluster pop-up on my dashboard so course at take a closer look. Love it.

Have a good weekend.

B X

Vicky said...

Simply beautiful Debs...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

Wow! this is really beautiful Debs! I love the stamp and the inky background is gorgeous!! The papers and embellies are perfect!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Debs....Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

~Tammy~ said...

A real beauty!

Claire said...

This is beautiful Debs, gorgeous image and I love the reds too. Forgot to say earlier, glad John is back safe and sound and with his luggage!! Hugs, Claire x

Claire said...

This is beautiful Debs, gorgeous image and I love the reds too. Forgot to say earlier, glad John is back safe and sound and with his luggage!! Hugs, Claire x

Sandra Farrell said...

This card is fabulous. Wonderful work - What a stunning card! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

Georgeann Manning said...

wow!! this was one of those cards that made me stop in my tracks to look at it in every detail! love it! beautiful! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!