Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Things with Wings for Stampavie & More

Good morning. Last week I shared a sneaky peek of my card I'm sharing with you today and I said I had some exciting news to share with you too :o)

Well the news is that I have been picked to join the uber talented DT over at


and I'm mega thrilled - thank you girls for picking me - I hope I don't let you down :o)

So today I would like to share my first DT card for


and this fortnight we would like to see your cards/projects with the theme

THINGS WITH WINGS

Here's what I came up with


I have used one of my adorable Sugar Nellie images 'Hello Little Friend'
Coloured with FM's and PM's


I added lashings of Glamour Dust to her wings
and gently inked the edges of the image with Spun Sugar Distress Ink


DP's - DCVW Nana's Nursery 'For a Girl'
This also used:
Martha Stewart PATP 'Scrolled Lace'
Wooden Flower - NEC stash from last year
Mini Pearl Flower and Resin Flowers from My Crafty Heart
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps punched with Stampin Up Word Window punch


Please pop over to take a look at the awesome inspiration from the rest of the DT - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

I hope you can find some time to join us.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Bunny Zoe's - Girls Girls Girls
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Hooked on Crafts - All that Glitters
Simon Says Stamp & Show - Anything Goes
Let's Ink it Up - Favourite Embellishments (Flowers and Glamour Dust)
The Sugar Bowl - Sketch
Passion for Promarkers - Lots of Layers

Thanks for your visit today.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

22 comments:

Claire said...

I know I have already congratulated you on your DT post - but will do again as it is so well deserved and as I witnessed this fabulous card being made I can say it's even more fabulous in real life! Just gorgeous! Have a lovely day hun. Hugs, Claire xxx

Pami said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations on your new DT position! Very well deserved! Your card is gorgeous love the cute image! Have a great day. P x

Cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is just so so beautiful oh love that image and adore those colours,and love the glitter hugs Cherylxxxx

Dan said...

Great pastel colour scheme and I love the striped background! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Judith said...

Well done Debs - i often play along at Stampavie and more - see you there! (I love stampavie) this is such a cute card - love the pink glittery look x

DesignerDiva said...

HUGE congratulations my little friend you so deserve to have been chosen for the DT and I love this card its glittery gorgeousness at its best! Love Sugar Nellie and I really need to play more - I've only used 1 once!
HUgs Laurie xx

Donna said...

So pretty Debs and such a gorgeous design...love your added detail! Congrats on your new DT post...very well deserved :) Donna ♥ x

Carol said...

Congratulations Debs on the DT position. Your card is gorgeous, so pretty in pink. Carol x

Katina said...

Beautiful card Debs!! Gorgeous image, colours and layout. Congrats on your DT post - very well deserved.
xx

Kerryn said...

so so pretty Debs!! I love that image and the soft colours you've used!

Susan Flynn said...

What a cute image - i wonder what she is going to turn the bunny into?? Love your card Debs and big congratulations on your new DT post, very well deserved xx

Sue said...

Ooh Big Congratulations on your new DT position Debs!! I'm so pleased for you!!! Wow - that is fab!
and your card is so beautiful !! I love the soft colouring and her sparkly wings!! and the papers and borders are so pretty - it's a stunning card!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Cathy Clouston said...

Congratulations on your DT post! Your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining in with Craft Your Passion this week! :)

Susan Hogan said...

Congratulations on the DT post - and what a beautiful card this is. Thanks for entering this in the Lets ink It Up challenge for the month.

Jules said...

Woo hoo Debs .. .. have found your fantastic news!! You must be so chuffed.

Well done. Your place is well deserved.

Have fun!

Love Jules xx

SuzanneK said...

Very pretty, love all your elements. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU this month. Good luck with the challenge draw. Hugz Suzanne

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Debs - such pretty colours and I love her sparkly wings! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP, hugs Juliexx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love your pretty colours and sweet image, thanks for joining us at CYP, hugs, Sarah x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Hooked on Craft this month Good Luck.
Kevin xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debs, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Claudia said...

Hi Debs, what a stunning creation, it's so lovely and just great.
Thanks also for your visit and your lovely comment on my blog.
Hugs Claudia

SnowflakeDreams1 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. Love the image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at LIIU. Hugs, Velma