Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 25 June 2012

One for the Boys at Cutie Pie

Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.
I didn't feel too well myself yesterday but that might have had something to do
with the rides at Alton Towers :o)
All I can say is that it's good to be on terra firma :o)

Anyways I'm here to share my first post of the day with you - I'll be back very soon with another!!

We have a new challenge theme for you over at


and this fortnight it's

ONE FOR THE BOYS

Here's what I did


I'm a little bit addicted to Mo Manning images at the moment - especially ones for boys cards and this image will be perfect for Jack's birthday - subject to him still being into his latest hobby of skateboarding in September lol!!!!


Image - Skateboard Schoolboy - available here
Coloured with PM's and FM's


The fab Design Papers and sentiment are from Polka Doodles 'Pretty Tuff' CDRom - available here 
Edges lightly distressed and inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink
This also used:
Spellbinders Labels 25 - edges inked with Antique Linen
Sizzix Stars framelits and various star punches
Kraft cardstock from QVC


Our very own Wendy is offering a fab prize this fortnight to 1 lucky winner

and our other sponsor is
-
(please see the main challenge blog for full details of the prize on offer)

Challenges I would like to enter:
http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Masculine with Mo Manning Image
Thanks for popping by and any lovely comments you may leave.
I love to read them all and appreciate you taking the time to visit.

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

14 comments:

Deirdre said...

Stunning - a perfect teenage boy card. Love it.

Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay Challenges this week.

Sue said...

Oh this is fab Debs! I love the image and the scrummy papers and stars! - it's a wonderful male card!
Hope you had a great weekend hun!!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

DesignerDiva said...

Hi again Debs lol, I'm a bit addicted to Mo's images too lately and this one is gorgeous! I must have missed him, no doubt he'll jump into my basket next time I'm there!
Love your paper, love your colours and love your detailed layers.
lucky you going to Alton Towers, I haven't been for years! I love all the rides lol
Hugs Laurie xx
PS while I'm here...thanks for playing at Diva's xx

Lisa Jane said...

love all the layers .. and the fab papers .. a perfect male card
Lisa x

Claire said...

This is a fab card, love the image - a perfect male card. Sorry to hear you're not feeling very well atm (((((big hugs))))). Claire xx

Craftyanny said...

Fabulous male card Debs.
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
Anne x

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous boy card Donna.
luv
Debby

Lizy said...

Fab card Debs! Great for a teen!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS this week :)
Lizy DT x

Aunty Sue said...

Morning debs this is brilliant and I love moss lass images and this one I must get.great colours and good look with the challenges

Deanette said...

Nice work on this one too Debs! Thanks for joining us at Digi Design!

Annie said...

This is gorgeous,I love your layout and image! Thanks for joining us over at Fussy N Fancy Challenge Blog. Hugs Ann xxx

Sande said...

Great card, love your design!

Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Di's Digi Desings on Spotty and Dotty challenge.
Hope to see you again next time!

Hugs, Sande DT

Wendy said...

Thank you for entering our Kraft challenge over at The Paper Crafting Journey

I have some Blog Candy on my blog if you are interested!

Hugs,
Wendy

Ren-Yi said...

Absolutely brilliant layers! love it ... Thanks for playing along with us at Paperplay.