Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 30 June 2012

It's Bloomin' All Over at Allsorts

Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.
What an earth has happened with the weather - we had glorious sunshine whilst others just a few miles away were having a wild storm with thunder and lightening - and when I say a few miles away I really mean less than 5 miles - how crazy is that???!!!

Before I share my card with you for the new challenge over at

ALLSORTS

as picked by the lovely Helene

IN BLOOM

I just want to let a very special person that reads my blog on a regular basis know that they are in my thoughts - I may not be very good with the spoken word - I seem to be better at putting it in writing but I want them to know that they are loved and thought of in a special way every day :o)

So on to my card for today and I decided to make a gatefold card this time

I inked some white card stock with Victorian Velvet and Old Paper Distress Inks and then stamped my floral image by Kanban and heat embossed with clear EP.

The scrummy design papers are by Wild Rose Studio and were a freebie with a Craft magazine.
A few adhesive pearls added for detail.
Sentiment Craftwork Cards - inked then mat and layered onto a Spellbinders Blossom die
Inside sentiment from my lovely DT buddy Emma - mat and layered onto larger Blossom die
Some gorgeous vintage rose seam binding and a scrummy Wild Orchid Crafts rose to finish it off.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of our sponsor this week and to see the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes with Sentiment
http://www.vostamps.blogspot.com/ - Birthday/Happy Everything
Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

27 comments:

Claire said...

WOW Debs this is simply beautiful - absolutely love the colours and the pretty papers and all the elements are just so lovely and pretty and co-ordinating. I just love it!! We had the bad weather Thursday too - it was so dark, it was like the end of the world was looming and so quiet and eerie and then from sideways on the rain and storm. I got home from work to find my craftroom under water!! Hugs, Claire x

Laine said...

Hi Debbie, Your card is beautiful and a delight to the eye. Love the embossing and the pearl detail. The papers are gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us this week at Bearly Mine Challenge.
Hugs
Laine
X

Cheryl said...

oh Debs,this is gorgeous oh just love that stamp,and those papers are lush,to make one really stunning card Hun,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Debs M said...

this gorgeous, love the two different colours blended x

Nicola said...

Wow, I love your gatefold card Debs, the colours are beautiful and those pearls really accentuate the flowers perfectly!
Have a great weekend
Hugs Nicola xxx

Faye said...

I absolutely love this card Debs. It's really stylish and the soft colours give a really feminine feel. Have a great weekend. xx

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful card Debs, love the fold and papers and gorgeous image, the tiny pearls are just perfect..
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Eileen said...

I love all those soft colours and those pearl accents. Thanks for sharing with us at Made Especially For You!

Sue said...

Wow! this is so beautiful Debs!! I love the stamp and the gorgeous distress inks and embossing - it's so pretty with the pearls and the beautiful paper! Love the whole design - it's a real stunner!!!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Sonia said...

Hi Debs!
I really like your absolutely beautiful creation. Love front and inside card, the colors and every detail. Great JOB!~
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!~
-Sony L. Crafts DT
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Wishcraft said...

So beautiful Debs! Love the inky background for your fab stamp, gorgeous papers and design too. Hope you're having a lovely weekend hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

rachel said...

so beautiful - I love the colours and the stamping and the style - its a stunner! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the crafty pad and good luck with the draw! Hugs Rachel xx

Diane said...

Oh my Debs...your card is so pretty !! Just love it !! So glad you have joined us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

Good luck,

hugs Diane xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Debs, wow! this is stunning hun. Love the gorgeous image and very pretty papers.

Donna x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Debs this is stunning, what a wonderful card. The colours are amazing, Hope you are having a great weekend, Love Hazelxo

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Debs this is stunning, what a wonderful card. The colours are amazing, Hope you are having a great weekend, Love Hazelxo

Hazel said...

Hey Debs

One word - A-MAZING! Love it everything about it - fab.

Thanks for dropping by to see me. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Ta ta for now.

Hazel xx

Lucy Kelleher said...

Your card is just beautiful Debbie. I love the colors and the embossing! TFS

Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime :)

Lucy
http://www.love2createitall.com

Laura said...

beautiful card, love the colours and the fold style, thanks for sharing with us at MEFY!

Bea und Doreen said...

beautiful card Debs. The iamge is so pretty and the papers amazing
big hugs
Doreen xx

debbi taylor said...

beautiful card - the colours look amazing
thank you for joining in the challenge at the crafty pad this week
hugs
Debbi x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Debs, not seen or done a gatefold card for a while. I love the dreamy colours and pretty papers, such a gorgeous design :) Donna ♥ x

DesignerDiva said...

Debs this is so inkylicious! Your talent amazes me Mrs!
Hugs Laurie xx

Janis said...

This is beautiful. Thank you so much for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!!! This is absolutely stunning. I love the image and the colours are so beautiful.

Sue

Sandy said...

Hi Debs, just letting you know I chose your card as my pick of the week and have featured your card on my blog,
Sandy

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Beautiful card hun the blending is seamless and so pretty!

Em xxx